PDA

View Full Version : Bikini baby outfit outrages some parents

Teh One Who Knocks
07-03-2012, 10:50 AM
by Michael Clark - WMCTV

http://i.imgur.com/DFmfb.jpg

SOUTHAVEN, MS- (WMC-TV) – A baby outfit featuring a bikini clad female body has some parents outraged and even more doing double takes.

Action News 5 picked up the controversial outfit at the Gordman's in Southaven.

Most of the parents who saw it were outraged.

"I feel it's very inappropriate for an 18-month-old girl," said one parent.

After an email from a concerned viewer, Action News 5 took to the streets to see what other parents had to say.

"I don't think it's appropriate for a small child," said parent Cathryn McKee. "I just think that is a little ridiculous that you would put that on your child."

However, other parents said everyone should lighten up because the outfit is just a joke.

"I just think people overreact to stupid stuff I just don't take offense to that at all," said parent Jeannie Stanley.

Since toddlers don't go shopping, it's parents and adults that choose what their little ones wear.

Saddie Webb said it's a sign of the times.

"I could be 18-years-old and that would never be allowed in her house, ever," said Webb.

Laura Faulkner has a little boy who is 19-months-old and said if she saw one of his playmates wearing one of the controversial onesies, it wouldn't go over very well.

A worker at Gordman's corporate headquarters said the company's president was the only one authorized to comment and he was out of town.

No one from the manufacturer, Bon Bebe, ever returned a message from Action News 5.

FBD
07-03-2012, 11:48 AM
an interesting study would be to see how many of the wearers grow up to be strippers :dance:

redred
07-03-2012, 12:23 PM
i'm 50/50 on this ,i wouldn't let my child wear it but can see it as a joke

Godfather
07-03-2012, 02:51 PM
There have been pics on the net of toddlers/babies wearing shirts that say "I love titties" and "I fuck on the first date" for years.... it's a joke

The only way I was actually going to potentially take offense was if this was a g-string for a baby :lol:

RBP
07-03-2012, 03:31 PM
:-s

it's a t-shirt with a bikini printed on it.

:dunno:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-03-2012, 03:50 PM
lame

Hal-9000
07-03-2012, 05:21 PM
:-s

it's a t-shirt with a bikini printed on it.

:dunno:

that's the sad part..now there's a worry that it will incite certain feelings in the perv-group...

:( the world makes me sad

deebakes
07-04-2012, 03:28 AM
:wank:

samarchepas
07-04-2012, 04:07 AM
Some people get offended WAY too easily!!! :lol: (Can't take a joke)