PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber Graduates High School, Hangs Up On 'Mojo in the Morning' Interview

Teh One Who Knocks
07-03-2012, 11:58 AM
By Melissa Noble - OK Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/QNZNf.jpg

Age and education are certainly making Justin Bieber surly.

J. Bieb officially graduated from high school on June 28, but, much to the dismay of Ontario's St. Michael Catholic Secondary School's class of 2012, the pint-sized crooner didn't attend the ceremony. His name is on the program, though, so expect Bieliebers to plop down some cash to purchase those programs on eBay any day now.

Regardless of the fact that his new album, Believe, debuted at No. 1 and is breaking all sorts of records, the "Boyfriend" singer is a little sensitive when you compare him to that other Grammy winning boy wonder — Justin Timberlake.

When Mojo from "Mojo in the Morning" said the Biebs sounded like the SexyBack singer on his new album, the younger Justin was noticeably ruffled.

"Man, that's crazy, 'cause our voices sound nothing alike. I mean, I'm not trying to sound like anyone. Saying I sound like someone else is not really a compliment," he snarled. "I think if you were to say I heard some Justin Timberlake-esque things in your sound I would take that as a compliment."

The Biebs would later hang up on the shock jock when Mojo joked that One Direction's Harry Styles might hit on his mom, seeing as Harry has a penchant for older women.

"I don't think you should worry about me [and my mom with Harry Styles] — worry about your mom, bro."

When Mojo mentioned his mother was dead, Justin hung up the phone.

Jeez, touchy!

Could it be exhaustion?

On the heels of his monster European press tour and promotions for the June 19 release of Believe, it was announced today that J. Bieb will perform at the Teen Choice Awards on July 22 along with Carly Rae Jepsen, Flo Rida, No Doubt and DJ Pauly D.

Noilly Pratt
07-03-2012, 04:16 PM
I'd hate to be a celeb - being asked the same questions over and over. I'd end up losing it, as well.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Or it could be that he's just an immature punk and it has nothing to do with his celebrity status ;)

PorkChopSandwiches
07-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Or it could be that he's just an immature punk and it has nothing to do with his celebrity status ;)

The guy is mocking him, fuck that guy I would hang up too. He's there as a guest to help that stations ratings, go on and bite that hand that feeds you dumb ass

Teh One Who Knocks
07-03-2012, 04:21 PM
The guy is mocking him, fuck that guy I would hang up too. He's there as a guest to help that stations ratings, go on and bite that hand that feeds you dumb ass

How is it mocking him to say he sounds like JT? :-s

PorkChopSandwiches
07-03-2012, 04:24 PM
How is it mocking him to say he sounds like JT? :-s

Talking about some other kid singer banging his mom, asking if his mom was dead. This idiots name is Mojo for crying out loud.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Talking about some other kid singer banging his mom, asking if his mom was dead. This idiots name is Mojo for crying out loud.

Did you even read the article? :-s

Firstly, it was being compared to JT that got him pissed off, then later Mojo made a comment about the lead singer of One Direction and Beiber's mom...then Beiber told Mojo to worry about his own mom, and that's when Mojo said his own mother was dead.

Hal-9000
07-03-2012, 04:27 PM
I heard that he was terrified of swimming in large bodies of water (fear of sharks) and that he's afraid of the dark......

:rofl: way to grow up Biebs..

Teh One Who Knocks
07-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Plus, if you are gonna do a radio show like Mojo, you should already be prepared for what you are getting into. Hanging up during the interview makes him look like a little baby.

Hal-9000
07-03-2012, 05:16 PM
and crying during forced blowjobs makes you look like a baby too :x

c'mon suck it up Biebs..

Muddy
07-03-2012, 08:30 PM
I'd have hung up as well.. Mojos a chump and not even a pimple on Beebers ass.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Then maybe instead of acting like a spoiled little bitch, he shouldn't have agreed to go on the show.

Godfather
07-04-2012, 02:11 AM
I'm on Beiber's side here too :lol: That guy was trolling him, 100%. He doesn't make his own appointments obviously, but that doesn't mean he has to take the abuse. Who would.

Bushviper
07-05-2012, 09:40 AM
I have heard of Justin Bieber but never heard of Mojo. Guess who the story is about? I will probably forget the name Mojo by next week.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm on Beiber's side here too :lol: That guy was trolling him, 100%. He doesn't make his own appointments obviously, but that doesn't mean he has to take the abuse. Who would.

You're only saying that cuz he's Canadian :rolleyes:

Godfather
07-05-2012, 02:39 PM
You're only pissed cus he's railing all your American women :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2012, 02:39 PM
You're only pissed cus he's railing all your American women :lol:

He's so ghey he makes Richard Simmons look like Chuck Norris :hand:

Godfather
07-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Say what you want, but I'm sure he's into the quadruple digits in terms of girls he's nailed... plus Selina

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Say what you want, but I'm sure he's into the quadruple digits in terms of boys he's nailed... plus Steve

FTFY :tup:

Godfather
07-05-2012, 03:04 PM
He's no worse for his goofy clothes and haircut, than TSwift is for pretending to cry at every concert.... acting all overwhelmed by her fans and shit :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2012, 03:09 PM
You're pretty vehement in your defense of Beiber, is there something you'd like to tell us? :-k

http://i.imgur.com/mlIIy.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2012, 03:09 PM
:dance:

Godfather
07-05-2012, 03:20 PM
:x

I watched Never Say Never and have some respect for him now :lol:

samarchepas
07-05-2012, 04:05 PM
You're only saying that cuz he's Canadian :rolleyes:

"He's" a Canadian shame for most of us

:x

I watched Never Say Never and have some respect for him now :lol:

:facepalm:

MrsM
07-05-2012, 04:13 PM
I don't have a problem with him - I respect him more than some of the "punks" in the music industry

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 04:16 PM
He pursued his dream and was brave enough to push...and he has talent. I agree with MrsM

samarchepas
07-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Oh Come on now!...Am I the only Canadian here that hates him? :lol: (Beliebers everywhere!!! :theyareontome: )

MrsM
07-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Oh Come on now!...Am I the only Canadian here that hates him? :lol: (Beliebers everywhere!!! :theyareontome: )

I don't hate him - I don't really like his music and the way he dresses - but I respect him

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 05:13 PM
I like one of his songs

:coat:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2012, 05:15 PM
I like one of his songs

:coat:

:ghey2:

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Lance, if a pack of Biebers attacked you, I'd beat them all off