PDA

View Full Version : All-male Hooters coming to SE United States

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Jon Dawson - Kinston Free Press

http://i.imgur.com/6YB32.jpg

In an effort to reshape its image, Hooters of America Inc. has announced it will be opening a string of all-male restaurants in the southeastern United States. The first of the mammary-free wing joints is scheduled to open in Kinston in the fall.

“For years, feminists and other granola-chomping nutbars have accused us of being a sexist organization,” Hooters Media Consultant John “Not Don” Johnson said. “We figured an all-male Hooters would shut ’em up; I suggested we just make the current waitresses wear burqas out of spite, but I was outvoted.”

The idea to say ta-ta to the Ta-Tas had many bumps in the road to overcome before it became a reality. Local newspaperman and former Mr. October in the ill-fated 1994 Gender Neutral Hooters Calendar Bryan Hanks said bringing Hooters to Kinston “was like having to ascend two fleshy gelatin-esque mountains while doing an impression of a motorboat.”

“It was hard,” Hanks said. “Hooters’ first choice was obviously San Francisco, but having the Patrick Holmes Spandex Emporium right here in town clinched the deal.”

Holmes could not be reached for comment, although he did issue the following statement through a subordinate who appeared to be malnourished and possibly beaten: “If you write about me in that column again, I will fire you. Furthermore, your children may have extra money in their pocket when Father’s Day rolls around.”

The only roadblock to the banana hammock edition of Hooters may be the pool of qualified male wing distributors.

“Most of the applicants who’ve applied for work at the Kinston location are obese, have an extra belly button, or are so hairy the Brazilian waxing bill alone would bankrupt us in a week,” Johnson said. “It’s like some of them have Buckwheat in a headlock down there.”

Local celebrity and former Howard Stern paramour Paulette Burroughs has landed a gig at the new tripod-friendly Hooters.

“I had a fresh vodka stand when I was a little girl,” Paulette said. “As I squeezed the juice out of those potatoes, I dreamed of the day I could work at a place full of scantily-clad men who smelled like fried chicken. For years I’ve had to settle for working at The Free Press, where the men all wear khakis and smell like defeat.”

Burroughs said her duties at the new Hooters include back hair maintenance and mustache shellacking.

While activist Gloria Steinem has been crocheting a victory mural out of old bras and bitterness, other women see the all-male Hooters as hurting their livelihood.

“We’ve got children to feed and husbands to support,” said Hooters’ waitress Cassie Smith from her home in Michigan. “A 300-pound executive told me to lose weight or I’d lose my job. I threatened to sue, so they started this ‘all-male’ Hooters thing.

“The only downside is that now the wait staff is hitting on the customers.”

minz
07-05-2012, 04:27 PM
:wha:

Richard Cranium
07-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Anybody think the fembots are gonna hang out with all the gay guys that place is going to attract?

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 04:47 PM
:cheerlead:

minz
07-05-2012, 04:49 PM
:cheerlead:

I heard you applied for the job :)

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 04:50 PM
I heard you applied for the job :)

I can stir the lady's drinks with my swizzle stick :dance:

minz
07-05-2012, 04:51 PM
I can stir the lady's drinks with my swizzle stick :dance:

That was so gross it was actually funny :lol:

DemonGeminiX
07-05-2012, 04:53 PM
There are still way too many hardcore rednecks down here. Those places are gonna get burnt down.

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 05:02 PM
That was so gross it was actually funny :lol:

so you ladies like sucking dick but in your drinks it's gross?

:lol: okaaaaaay

minz
07-05-2012, 05:08 PM
so you ladies like sucking dick but in your drinks it's gross?

:lol: okaaaaaay

I don't recall saying I liked anything :huh: Unless it was a drunken post that I cant remember :oops:

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 05:11 PM
I don't recall saying I liked anything :huh: Unless it was a drunken post that I cant remember :oops:

oh not you my dear...just every girl I've dated since high school :lol:

I don't pressure girls into things so they usually ask me out of frustration after a few dates...

girl - Want a bj?
hal - Oh I don't know, I'll have to think about that one....:rolleyes:

:lol:

minz
07-05-2012, 05:12 PM
oh not you my dear...just every girl I've dated since high school :lol:

I don't pressure girls into things so they usually ask me out of frustration after a few dates...

girl - Want a bj?
hal - Oh I don't know, I'll have to think about that one....:rolleyes:

:lol:

A few dates :shock: bloody hell Canadian girls are easy. :huh:

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 05:14 PM

within one hour of first meeting..

:shifty:

MrsM
07-05-2012, 05:15 PM

Not all :nono:

minz
07-05-2012, 05:16 PM
within one hour of first meeting..

:shifty:

:shock: it would be at least a couple of weeks before you could even think about getting into my underwear let alone anything else.

But after that :d

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 05:17 PM
:shock: it would be at least a couple of weeks before you could even think about getting into my underwear let alone anything else.

But after that :d

My masculine presence and fairy-moans would make you my slave instantly ...

minz
07-05-2012, 05:18 PM
My masculine presence and fairy-moans would make you my slave instantly ...

I think you'll find that's the other way around :lol:

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 05:19 PM
*splashes on Aqua-Velva Blue*

I am irresistible

minz
07-05-2012, 05:21 PM
*splashes on Aqua-Velva Blue*

I am irresistible

Indeed you are sweet cheeks, but I'm the boss in the bedroom :lol:

DemonGeminiX
07-05-2012, 05:36 PM

Not all :nono:

Just the fun ones.

:d

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Indeed you are sweet cheeks, but I'm the boss in the bedroom :lol:

oooh, I can be submissive and take direction very well...

right after you make us some sammiches! :x

minz
07-05-2012, 05:45 PM
oooh, I can be submissive and take direction very well...

right after you make us some sammiches! :x

:lol: I can't even begin to tell you my train of thought right now :lol:

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 05:58 PM
:lol: I can't even begin to tell you my train of thought right now :lol:

did you dye your hair blonde again????

minz
07-05-2012, 06:01 PM
did you dye your hair blonde again????

Yes I did :lol:

Hal-9000
07-05-2012, 06:27 PM