PDA

View Full Version : Male housekeeper named Vanessa accused of molesting teen boy at I-Drive hotel

Teh One Who Knocks
07-06-2012, 10:49 AM
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel

http://i.imgur.com/LZ0sy.jpg

A Days Inn housekeeper was arrested on charges that he molested a 14-year-old boy in a room at the International Drive hotel Wednesday.

According to an Orlando police report released Thursday, the teenager told officers he was in his room when he heard a housekeeper at the door say "room service."

The housekeeper, identified as 35-year-old Vanessa Olmos, partially came through the door and asked if there were any dirty towels.

The teen told the housekeeper no, but Olmos then asked the teen if he was alone. After the teen said yes, Olmos asked how old he was.

The police report said Olmos, a male who identifies himself and lives as a female, asked the teen "Can I touch?"

The teen asked, "Touch what?" and at that point, the arrest report said, Olmos reached out and grabbed the teen inappropriately.

The teen stepped back and Olmos told him, "You hot," the report said.

The teen told police he told Olmos, "You're weird," and walked into the bathroom until the housekeeper left.

The teen told his mother, who was at the front office, and they called police to report the incident.

According to the police report, the teen's mother told police she already swapped out towels with Olmos prior to his encounter with the teen. She left the hotel room to get information on local attractions when the incident occurred.

Olmos told officers his real name is Christopher Olmos, but he used the name Vanessa after moving to the United States from Mexico.

He denied touching the teen.

Olmos remained in the Orange County Jail on Thursday. He declined a request to be interviewed by the Orlando Sentinel.

DemonGeminiX
07-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Wow... :lol:

redred
07-06-2012, 01:35 PM
what is it ? :lol:

Hal-9000
07-06-2012, 05:59 PM
You're hot!

You're weird, fuck off :lol:

deebakes
07-07-2012, 12:54 AM