PDA

View Full Version : Science teacher busted on sex charges with teen student

Teh One Who Knocks
07-09-2012, 10:32 AM
By Daily Mail Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/r6Zj5.jpg

A science teacher has been jailed after having sex multiple times with one of her students at various hotels near her home.

Rachelle Nicole Heenan, a married mother of two, carried on the affair for several months until colleagues tipped off police about the illicit relationship.

Heenan, 34, is alleged to have struck up the friendship with the teenager after she began sending text messages to him.

Investigators said the pair met up outside a local gym in March where the relationship turned physical.

Later they checked into a hotel in Fort Worth, Texas, where they had sex for the first time.

The sexual encounters continued for several months with the pair checking into hotels after school and at the weekend.

The affair continued until rumours began circulating at the Hollenstein Career and Technology Centre in Fort Worth.

Officials began an investigation and called in police to investigate.

Heenan, a forensic science teacher, was suspended in May.

Police said the first meeting outside a gym sparked off the affair.

'That ultimately led to physical contact - kissing between the victim and suspect,' said Sgt. Pedro Criado with the Fort Worth Police Department.

'Sometime in March, the victim and the suspect met at a local hotel here in Fort Worth and had sex for the first time.'

Even though the alleged victim in this case is legally an adult, Texas law was strengthened in 2003 to outlaw sexual relationships between teachers and students, even if it’s among consenting adults.

Improper relationship between educators and students is a second-degree felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

Heenan’s page on the school’s website says she has been married for ten years and has two young children.

Soon after arriving at the school, she wrote that she 'cannot wait to show the kids all the cool things in forensics… In my spare time, I am usually spending time with my family, hunting or shopping.'

Heenan was released from jail on $10,000 bond after being arrested on Friday.

DemonGeminiX
07-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Wow. Looking at her... I would've pegged her for a dyke.

Richard Cranium
07-09-2012, 06:03 PM
yep, she's a carpet muncher. They just misspelled 'gym teacher'

Hal-9000
07-09-2012, 06:06 PM
"various hotels"....

wow :lol:

deebakes
07-10-2012, 12:06 AM
i didn't realize redred had a shirt :shock: