PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett Johansson Scores $20 Million Paycheck for 'Avengers' Sequel

Teh One Who Knocks
07-09-2012, 07:31 PM
By Melissa Noble - OK Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/G5uBs.jpg

It looks like a skintight cat suit is a good omen for Scarlett Johansson's bank account.

The New York Post reported today that ScarJo has been offered a whopping $20 million to reprise her role as Black Widow in the Marvel comic book franchise.

In the flick, she plays sexy former Russian spy Natasha Romanoff, who is adept at eliciting information from enemy forces and wriggling out of dangerous situations.

The paycheck places Scarlett with the most elite of Tinseltown's highest earners. Angelina Jolie reportedly snagged $19 million for The Tourist, while Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz and Julia Roberts have all hovered around the $15-$20 million/per film mark for the past few years.

While she's compared her sultry Black Widow jumpsuit to "sweaty pajamas" she had no complaints working with an all-male cast and playing an icy character.

"I'm the only female Avenger and I thought it was fabulous! I have no complaints," she told to Jay Leno in May. "Black Widow is a an assassin and a warrior, and she really doesn’t have time for love and all that fluffy stuff, and I like that aspect of her. I like playing with the boys that way. It's fun," Scarlett added before quickly backtracking: "Not like that! You know what I mean."

The Avengers brought in $1.355 billion in sales. No release date has been set for the follow-up.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-09-2012, 07:35 PM
She was hardly in the movie

DemonGeminiX
07-09-2012, 08:29 PM
She was hardly in the movie

:lol:

I'd like to see what RDJ is gonna get.

Lambchop
07-09-2012, 08:32 PM
I liked the Hulk smash part.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-09-2012, 08:37 PM
:lol:

I'd like to see what RDJ is gonna get.

From what I have been reading he signed on for a lot of the backend, he's looking at around 50 million.

deebakes
07-10-2012, 12:00 AM
:facepalm: