PDA

View Full Version : Urban Dictionary gives ‘Harry Reid’ an unflattering new definition

Teh One Who Knocks
07-12-2012, 02:40 PM
By Kristen A. Lee / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/ih3e0.jpg

Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid now has more in common with former Senate Republican Rick Santorum than he may like.

Santorum’s name has been linked with a filthy, sexual definition since 2003, when sex columnist Dan Savage urged his fans to popularize it on the Internet.

Now Reid’s name seems to have a new meaning too.

The Urban Dictionary, which compiles user-submitted slang expressions online, defines “Harry Reid” as: “A sexual position where you climb on top and then do absolutely nothing.”

A sample sentence is helpfully provided: “I spent so long trying to talk her into bed that when I finally got on, I pulled a 'Harry Reid' and fell asleep.”

The dictionary entry goes on to accuse Reid of blocking bills passed by the Republican-controlled U.S. House of Representatives. Both political parties have accused the other side of obstructionism since the 2010 midterm elections when the GOP regained control of the U.S. House, dividing Congress.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal, which was tipped off to the new definition, noted that the Urban Dictionary has another entry for “Reiding,” which is defined as “using the Congress of the United States to silence free speach [SIC]of private citizens.”

Muddy
07-12-2012, 02:41 PM
:lol: thats flattering.

Richard Cranium
07-12-2012, 03:15 PM
How very fitting.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Bwhahahaha

Goofy
07-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Nah, harry reid = deid

DemonGeminiX
07-12-2012, 05:22 PM
:-k

1. Rick Santorum - semen mixed with fecal matter often left after continuous anal sex

"I dont care what you guys do in there... just dont leave any rick santorum on the bed sheets.."

2. Rick Santorum -

1. Santorum refers to the frothy mixture of lube, ejaculate, and the contents of a person's rectum, which is a byproduct of anal sex. To rick santorum means to lick and slurp said santorum directly from someone's ass.

"I'll let you fuck me up the ass, but only if you rick the santorum afterwards."

2. Rick Santorum may also refer to a homophobic douchebag running for president under the guise of "family values."

"I just googled politician Rick Santorum and I got a bunch of results about anal sex."

:-s

Hal-9000
07-12-2012, 05:27 PM
:-k

1. Rick Santorum - semen mixed with fecal matter often left after continuous anal sex

"I dont care what you guys do in there... just dont leave any rick santorum on the bed sheets.."

2. Rick Santorum -

1. Santorum refers to the frothy mixture of lube, ejaculate, and the contents of a person's rectum, which is a byproduct of anal sex. To rick santorum means to lick and slurp said santorum directly from someone's ass.

"I'll let you fuck me up the ass, but only if you rick the santorum afterwards."

2. Rick Santorum may also refer to a homophobic douchebag running for president under the guise of "family values."

"I just googled politician Rick Santorum and I got a bunch of results about anal sex."

:-s

the last line :lol: