PDA

View Full Version : Sodomy, the new jihadi training method?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-13-2012, 11:15 AM
The Toronto Sun

OTTAWA - Being sodomized is acceptable in Islam if the goal is to carry out jihad, according to a cleric on a new video making the rounds online.

In a video posted on YouTube last month, and as reported by the New York-based think-tank Gatestone Institute more recently, cleric Abu al-Dema al-Qasab's instructions include details on how to carry out a successful suicide bombing mission by hiding explosives in the bomber's anus.

"However, to undertake this jihadi approach you must agree to be sodomized for a while to widen your anus so it can hold the explosives," al-Dema al-Qasab tells followers in the video.

There is no indication where or when the video was recorded, but appears by the screen to have been aired on Fadak TV, a Shia-based satellite television station. The background of al-Dema al-Qasab is also unknown.

Author Raymond Ibrahim, who wrote the article for Gatestone, denies claims the video is a hoax intended to insult Islam.

The Gatestone Institute's homepage indicates it specializes in international policy and the Middle East.

Sodomy is forbidden in Islam but according to al-Dema al-Qasab's video, everything is permissible if the objective is in the best interests of the jihad.

In 2009, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, a Nigerian national, attempted to blow up a plane bound for Detroit by igniting a bomb planted in his underwear. That led to the introduction of body scanners at airports worldwide which can see through clothing.

The scanners, however, cannot see inside body cavities, and authorities expressed fear at the time that terrorists would likely try to evolve their attacks to avoid detection.

FBD
07-13-2012, 11:26 AM
Here in islam, we have the most stringent rules, that may be discarded completely at any moment, if the intent is to kill some non muslims. Rock on religion of peace!

Acid Trip
07-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Here in islam, we have the most stringent rules, that may be discarded completely at any moment, if the intent is to kill some non muslims. Rock on religion of peace!

:tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-13-2012, 02:07 PM

:jihad:

FBD
07-13-2012, 04:19 PM
It makes me curious, would these assholes try to convert aliens with the threat of the sword...starting right in the face of ray-gun :lol:

Acid Trip
07-13-2012, 04:52 PM
It makes me curious, would these assholes try to convert aliens with the threat of the sword...starting right in the face of ray-gun :lol:

Probably. They threaten the US and we could turn the entire Middle East into a parking lot. Lots of balls but very little brains.

Hal-9000
07-13-2012, 05:25 PM
so do they have a really thick, well hung guy named Sanjay who gets put on widening duty?

:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-13-2012, 05:27 PM
so do they have a really thick, well hung guy named Sanjay who gets put on widening duty?

http://i.imgur.com/1EW0I.jpg

Hal-9000
07-13-2012, 05:29 PM

The Widener

MrsM
07-13-2012, 05:32 PM

:lol:x2

Hal-9000
07-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Indira - Hi honey how was your day at work?
Sanjay - Shitty...
Indira - :slap: You have to stop saying that
Sanjay - :dance:

Muddy
07-13-2012, 08:16 PM
I dont think "Sanjay" would be a Muslim.. Hindu maybe...

Hal-9000
07-13-2012, 08:18 PM
oh for the love of Allah it was a throwaway joke :rolleyes:

camel-fcker

Muddy
07-13-2012, 08:19 PM
It really was..

Hal-9000
07-13-2012, 08:21 PM
I just finished having a BBQ with 3 Achmeds and a pair of Sanjays....

what a logistics nightmare...had to bring a second BBQ because we weren't allowed to cook beef on Sanjay's :lol: (he's Hindi)

Muddy
07-13-2012, 08:23 PM
I have a few friends from India that struggle with people thinking they are rag head Muslims... Which they aren't..

Acid Trip
07-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Indira - Hi honey how was your day at work?
Sanjay - Shitty...
Indira - :slap: You have to stop saying that
Sanjay - :dance:

Hal-9000
07-13-2012, 08:40 PM
I have a few friends from India that struggle with people thinking they are rag head Muslims... Which they aren't..

For our potluck dinners I always bring a big plate of bacon, the guys hate me

FBD
07-13-2012, 08:42 PM
:lol: that was a good one

Hal-9000
07-13-2012, 08:45 PM
well I make joke but ffs ....this guy must BBQ chicken on his BBQ, we must cook burgers over here, they must cook gluten free hotdogs over there...

I enjoy reinforcing my Canadian Christian roots once in awhile :lol: I'm allowed...

beowulf
07-13-2012, 09:46 PM

ive heard muslims have complained about the term raghead as it isnt a rag that they wear. it is in fact a sheet.

think about it ;)

minz
07-13-2012, 09:48 PM
ive heard muslims have complained about the term raghead as it isnt a rag that they wear. it is in fact a sheet.

think about it ;)

So should they be refered to as sheetheads from now on? :lol:

DemonGeminiX
07-13-2012, 09:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKE3dIrRIbg