PDA

View Full Version : Man runs naked through Tempe neighborhood, admits to taking bath salts

Teh One Who Knocks
07-19-2012, 10:55 AM
by Andrew Michalscheck - The Arizona Republic

TEMPE, Ariz. -- A man who allegedly ran naked through a Tempe neighborhood has admitted to police that he was high on bath salts.

Tempe Police were called to a neighborhood south of Country Club Way and Guadalupe Road last Sunday morning after Sean-Paul Branscome, 23, was reportedly seen throwing himself against walls.

While an officer was responding to the scene, Branscome allegedly took off his clothes and ran through the neighborhood.

When officers arrived they were told that Branscome was last seen in an alley and was now wearing a garbage bag.

Authorities eventually located Branscome and placed him under arrest. After being apprehended, Branscome reportedly told police that he had ingested bath salts.

Branscome was taken to a local hospital for medical treatment, and then booked into the Tempe City Jail on two counts of trespassing onto a residential yard.

Dovah
07-19-2012, 11:10 AM
As much as I am open to experimenting with various drugs, bath salts are not on my "To Try" list.

redred
07-19-2012, 11:29 AM
As much as I am open to experimenting with various drugs, bath salts are not on my "To Try" list.

same here

there seems only 2 outcomes you try and do the naked mile or you eat someone how are either of those fun

minz
07-19-2012, 11:39 AM
same here

there seems only 2 outcomes you try and do the naked mile or you eat someone how are either of those fun

The first one could cause some amusement if the pics get posted on facebook :lol:

redred
07-19-2012, 12:20 PM
i couldn't run 1/4 of a mile :lol:

Hal-9000
07-19-2012, 02:00 PM
i couldn't run 1/4 of a mile :lol:

If your buddy did bath salts and was trying to bite your face off....sure you could :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2012, 03:25 PM
I havent heard about anyone having a good time on bath salts

deebakes
07-20-2012, 03:06 AM
i just run naked and say i am on bath salts :oops: