PDA

View Full Version : Police: Drunken man demands chicken for sobriety test

Teh One Who Knocks
07-19-2012, 04:24 PM
By Aaron Barker - Fox Carolina

http://i.imgur.com/LEPF6.jpg

SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) -

Spartanburg police said a Woodruff man demanded fast-food chicken in exchange for his participation in a field-sobriety test Sunday night.

According to an incident report, the manager of a chicken restaurant on West Main Street called police after the man, identified as 39-year-old Charles Kitchens, ran his vehicle into the store and began cursing at him.

The report said that officers asked Kitchens if we would participate in a field-sobriety test, to which he replied, "I'll do your test if you get me some chicken to go." It said that after the officers explained to Kitchens that the restaurant was closed, he agreed to the test.

Kitchens failed the test, and officers found two cans of beer and a blended alcoholic drink inside his car, according to the incident report.

Kitchens was arrested and charged with driving under the influence and having no driver's license in his possession. He was released from jail on $1,089 bond.

DemonGeminiX
07-19-2012, 04:28 PM
:lol:

Could've been worse. He could've asked them for a dimebag, or a blowjob.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2012, 04:30 PM
:lol:

Hal-9000
07-19-2012, 09:42 PM
when you're driving around with blended alcoholic drinks in your car...it's time to go :lol: