PDA

View Full Version : Ke$ha Wants to Skinny Dip with Britney Spears

Teh One Who Knocks
04-04-2011, 10:56 PM
By Jessica Herndon - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/eVBXj.jpg

How should pop divas Ke$ha and Britney Spears celebrate the success of their current chart topping singles "Blow" and "Till the World Ends" – which Ke$ha wrote for Spears?

"Skinny dipping," says Ke$ha, suggesting too that the splash could follow a spin on jet skis and a themed party they'd throw together. "It would be a dress-up-like-Ke$ha-or-Britney party," she says. "Either her place or my place, it doesn't matter."

Perhaps the 24-year-old's new Nashville pad would be the prime spot for such a shindig, especially since she's recently installed an underwater stereo.

"I have a small, salt-water pool that has laser beams in it and a stereo so you can be under water listening to music," says Ke$ha, who's only had time to furnish her new place with a mattress, a Budweiser lamp and a grand piano. "It's really magical."

But until Ke$ha and Spears's schedules align, Ke$ha plans to embrace her raunchy side in another way – by extending her "Get $leazy" tour into the summer months.

"I hope people are ready to come and take their clothes off," says the singer, who will tour with electro hop act LMFAO and rapper Spank Rock on her Mad Max-inspired fete that will see her add more than 30 extra dates following her sold-out spring tour. (Details are available on her Web site.)

"The venues will be bigger and we're going to be outside for a lot of the shows," she adds. "It's going to be the biggest dance party of the year."

Hal-9000
04-04-2011, 11:01 PM
boy she just keeps throwing it out there :lol:

I like the comment about only being able to furnish her new home with a piano, Budweiser lamp... and the underwater listening studio

DemonGeminiX
04-04-2011, 11:02 PM
So she wants Britney to tell her that she has no ass?

:-s

Hal-9000
04-04-2011, 11:08 PM
it's a girl thing...they tend to surround themselves with less attractive companions in order to help their self esteem :thumbsup:

in this case though, who would be using who?

dey both are a little lumpy comparative to the average pop queens :lol:

redred
04-05-2011, 09:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jSPPxXEPe4

i'm all for it :lol:

Godfather
04-05-2011, 11:26 PM
It's obviously to use Britney as flotation device

This Kesha girl isn't so stupid after all.