PDA

View Full Version : Man doesn't like woman's relatives, attacks with hamster cage

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2012, 01:44 PM
NW Florida Daily News

http://i.imgur.com/qQKPJ.jpg

CRESTVIEW - A man who became agitated when the topic of conversation turned to a female friend's family members attacked her and another man with a vase of flowers and a hamster cage, according to an Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office arrest report.

On July 2 a deputy was called to a Mayhair Road residence to investigate a disturbance. Once there he learned from the man and woman who lived there that James Mark George had dropped by to visit, having just been released from prison.

They said he was initially calm but then became angry as he talked about the woman's family members. The woman told George to leave and his response was to push her into the kitchen by pushing her face, the report said.

The other man stepped in to defend the woman and the two were pummeled with items in the kitchen, such as a vase of flowers, a baby chair, and a hamster cage.

The two were able to get George out of the house and lock the door, but George went to the west side of the house and pushed in a window unit air conditioner and tried to climb inside, the report said. The woman blocked the opening with furniture.

The man estimated damage to the home to be $115.

George was charged with misdemeanor battery, misdemeanor criminal mischief and felony burglary.

His court date for these charges is Aug. 7. George was also allegedly involved in a separate incident that followed this incident. It is described in a separate police blotter item.

Richard Cranium
07-24-2012, 01:52 PM
I feel your pain bro, I really do..

deebakes
07-25-2012, 04:54 AM
:lol: