PDA

View Full Version : Pedophile who posed as One Directon’s Niall Horan gets girls to send him naked photos

Teh One Who Knocks
07-30-2012, 11:12 AM
By Independent.ie reporters

http://i.imgur.com/V5SGj.jpg

NIALL Horan of 1D was said to be shocked after a paedophile posing as him online got girls around the world perform sex acts on Skype.

Simon Hale a 37-year-old convicted sex offender blackmailed young girls into posing topless for him and sending him the images.

At times Hale pretended to be the Mullingar pop singer, and at other times told girls he was Justin Bieber.

He convinced the young girls that if they took off their clothes they would be able to speak with Bieber and Horan in a chat room.

Police discovered video sent to him, which included a 13-year-old to carrying out sex acts with her six-year-old cousin. Another girl performed a sex act on her four-year-old brother.

Police tracked Hale, who was jailed in 2005 for child rape, to his home in Portsmouth in England, where they retrieved his computer and 180 videos from girls around the world, most aged between 13 and 15.

Hale was jailed for at least ten years with the judge warning he was so dangerous to children that he might never be released.

“By pretending to be someone you knew the girls would idolize, you inveigled your way into their confidence and in several cases spawned an infatuation with you,” Judge Paul Darlow told him.

After the case detective inspector Simon Snell said Niall Horan and Justin Bieber were aware of the case and were both “horrified and appalled”.

RBP
07-30-2012, 12:40 PM
I should send this to me niece!

KevinD
07-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Whaaat?:shock:

PorkChopSandwiches
07-30-2012, 03:04 PM
I dont think that came out right RBP :lol:

Hal-9000
07-30-2012, 04:16 PM
How come pedophiles are never usually very attractive?

oh crap I'm getting into RBP territory :lol:

Acid Trip
07-30-2012, 04:35 PM
How come pedophiles are never usually very attractive?

oh crap I'm getting into RBP territory :lol:

The males are always fugly but some of the females don't look too shabby (like the x-Bengals cheerleader).

Hal-9000
07-30-2012, 05:27 PM
The males are always fugly but some of the females don't look too shabby (like the x-Bengals cheerleader).

yes I agree with some of the female predators....shhhhhhh, RBP is everywhere...

RBP
07-30-2012, 06:32 PM
What did I say? :lol:

I sent it to my sister and she forwarded it to my niece - the girl is a 1D freakfan...

Hal-9000
07-30-2012, 06:34 PM
what is a 1D freakfan please?

(it will temper my next response :lol:)

RBP
07-30-2012, 08:07 PM
what is a 1D freakfan please?

(it will temper my next response :lol:)

I just mean like her room is full of posters, she has all the music, the girls write fan fables about them.... omg they're so sexy! :lol:

Hal-9000
07-30-2012, 08:19 PM
ohhhh :lol:

wait...they're talking about what a bad guy he is, and he is a fuckwad for sure. The fans were performing sex acts on their 4 yr old brothers and taping it????? :shock: PARENTS!!!!!!! :x

deebakes
07-31-2012, 12:18 AM
i sent niall nudie pics :oops: