PDA

View Full Version : Lip job left me looking like THIS

Teh One Who Knocks
07-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Warning from plastic surgery addict
By ISOBEL DICKINSON - The Sun

http://i.imgur.com/b6Y5G.jpg

LAURA Summers was addicted to plastic surgery – until, a day after a lip jab, she woke up looking like this.

The model, who had spent £60,000 on procedures, said: “I looked in the mirror and screamed. All I could see was a monster looking back at me.”

Her lips had ballooned to four times their normal size after a botched £200 jab that was meant to make them sexily plump.

Now Laura, once branded the vainest woman in Britain, wants to warn others about the risk of cowboy cosmetic companies.

She said: “It’s dishonest and they are playing with people's lives.

“I thought for a while I might be scarred for life or I could have even got an infection and died.”

Laura, 27, first went under the knife aged 20 after years of being bullied about her looks at school.

http://i.imgur.com/OEVTS.jpg

Now she has vowed never to risk her health again.

But back in November 2010 she was so used to nips and tucks she thought nothing of it when she had the jab.

She was modelling at a trade fair in London when promotions staff from another stand approached, touting for customers to have lip-fillers injected there and then.

Laura had had similar procedures in the past and recalled: “They said they were licensed and legitimate so I thought, ‘Why not?’

“I had the fillers put in by injection. It only took a few minutes and it all seemed really professional. I went back to work at my stand but an hour or so later started to feel really odd.

“I felt light-headed and I couldn’t feel my lips at all. I figured it was probably normal, so I carried on.”

But soon her whole face was numb and she began dribbling uncontrollably.

She told The Sun: “It was like I’d been to the dentist and had an anaesthetic.”

Laura went back to the stall but the firm had gone.

The next day she woke up to her horrifying swelling and went straight to hospital.

But medics could do little as they did not know what had been used as the filler.

Laura, of Chiswick, west London, said: “I felt so upset and was mortified, I couldn’t leave the house, I felt like a complete monster.”

She managed to find a phone number for the jab firm but she says they just told her “these things happen” and that they had now gone out of business.

Laura said: “It was then I felt I’d been well and truly conned. They were just have-a-go sharks.”

She was eventually prescribed antibiotics to help the swelling but it took months for her lips to begin to go down.

Even now, more than 20 months on, her lips are still not back to their normal size.

Laura, who is releasing her own LS Range of beauty products later this year, said: “I can tell they are a little bigger than they were. I doubt they’ll ever be exactly the same but I can live with them now.

“I played Russian roulette with my health and my looks and I will never do it ever again.”

http://i.imgur.com/CBFO2.png

Arkady Renko
07-31-2012, 11:32 AM
my compassion is limited...

redred
07-31-2012, 12:26 PM
wonder what a blow job would feel like when she was all pumped up like that :lol:

Acid Trip
07-31-2012, 12:55 PM
She looks like a tranny.

Arkady Renko
07-31-2012, 01:27 PM
wonder what a blow job would feel like when she was all pumped up like that :lol:

probably like rubbing your dick between two rubber dinghies

Muddy
07-31-2012, 01:38 PM

Agreed.

Hal-9000
07-31-2012, 02:02 PM

thirded...

ear pinning ffs, did she get de-wormed last year too?

PorkChopSandwiches
07-31-2012, 03:19 PM
yeah, to fuckin bad you vain whore. Plastic surgery should be reserved for trauma victims.

deebakes
07-31-2012, 11:53 PM
:idk: i guess i would :-k

Arkady Renko
07-31-2012, 11:56 PM
would what? do her?

deebakes
08-01-2012, 12:06 AM
i suppose :shrug:

Griffin
08-01-2012, 12:37 AM
As two women ate lunch together, they discussed the merits of cosmetic surgery. "I have to be honest with you," one woman said to the other. "I'm getting a boob job."

"Oh, that's nothing," her friend replied. "I'm considering having my asshole bleached."

"Wow," the woman replied. "I just cant picture your husband as a blond."

Arkady Renko
08-01-2012, 10:34 AM
i suppose :shrug:

as in the first or the second picture?

deebakes
08-02-2012, 03:50 AM
both i guess :idk:

in the second, she looks kind of like a :zombie: and i always wanted to bang a zombie before she ate my brains :shrug:

Arkady Renko
08-02-2012, 09:45 AM
well, come to think of it, the surgers probably doesn't affect her orifices.

FBD
08-02-2012, 11:17 AM
her face is going to look like dick clark's by the time she's 50.

deebakes
08-02-2012, 10:56 PM
her face is going to look like dick clark's by the time she's 50.

pre or post death? :-k