PDA

View Full Version : Man claiming to have gun demands to be charged only $1 for fries

Teh One Who Knocks
04-06-2011, 05:00 PM
The Evanston Patch

An Evanston man was arrested at Buffalo Wild Wings after allegedly threatening employees.

Cornell C. Lang, 29, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct at 11:30 p.m. April 1 in the 1700 block of Maple Avenue. Lang allegedly told the restaurant's employees that he had a gun and demanded that they sell him a basket of french fries for $1. According to police, Lang told the workers that someone would get hurt if his request was denied. Police said Lang did not actually have a gun in his possession.

His court date is May 3.

RBP
04-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Fries should only be $1 :x

DemonGeminiX
04-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Fries should only be $1 :x

Yeah! Dammit!

:villagers:

8-[

FBD
04-06-2011, 05:37 PM
If that were my restaurant, not only would fries be a reasonable market price, but if the sumbich threatened that, I'd have come out from behind the counter with a shotgun pointed at him, telling him I'm about to watch you walk out the door and not come back into my restaurant, with the cops on the phone on the side.

Godfather
04-06-2011, 10:52 PM
So we now know that not only is this guy utterly bat-shit crazy for waving a gun around for cheap fries.... but FBD would actually be willing to die to defend the MRSP :lol:

I'm going to Mexico on my next vacation :P

Teh One Who Knocks
04-06-2011, 10:54 PM
So we now know that not only is this guy utterly bat-shit crazy for waving a gun around for cheap fries.... but FBD would actually be willing to die to defend the MRSP :lol:

I'm going to Mexico on my next vacation :P

He only claimed to have a gun....the cops say that he didn't have one when they arrested him ;)

Godfather
04-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Dude was hungry enough to rob a mcdick's for freedom fries... maybe he ate the gun

Teh One Who Knocks
04-06-2011, 10:58 PM
It was a Buffalo Wild Wings :x

It's an awesome place :tup:

Griffin
04-06-2011, 11:37 PM
..bring me a tall shock top without the orange and a dozen traditional blazin wings please.
....oh, and don't let my tankard get dry.