PDA

View Full Version : Online gamer is stabbed 22 times by his friend after Xbox chat turns sour

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2012, 10:59 AM
By James Nye - The Daily Mail

An online Xbox fight dramatically escalated when a 17-year-old boy stabbed his friend 22-times after first attempting to shoot him.

Living just doors apart, 20-year-old Kevin Kemp and the unnamed teenager became embroiled in an argument while using their Xbox Live headsets and their crossed words became heated.

As their banter turned bitter, Kemp issued a challenge to his friend to make the short journey to his house to finish their fight, unaware that the teenagers raged had turned murderous.

http://i.imgur.com/mjdXA.png

'He walks up to my room and he points the gun right at me and takes out the clip and shows his bullet, puts it back in the gun, tries to shoot me and he shot it and it went right past my head,' said Kemp.

'Almost hit me.'

Then producing a knife, the raging teen proceeded to stab his friend 22 times across his body, narrowly missing his heart and major arteries across his chest.

'We were just talking over headsets,' said Kemp.

'I'm like, 'Bro, if you want to do this, come over to my house and we'll do this right now.'

Hearing his friend drop his headset, Kemp was stunned by the speed at which he arrived at his front door.

The friend reportedly barged past his mother on the way into Kemp's house holding the handgun and the knife.

Fleeing the scene, Kemp was tended to by paramedics at the scene.

'We were standing out here when they carried him out,' said neighbour Dylan Fulkerson.

http://i.imgur.com/wcJP8.png

'He was covered in blood, he was on the stretcher and what not.'

Kemp told CBS Sacramento that he think the friendship with the teenage family friend is over.

The teen is facing one charge of burglary and two counts of attempted murder.

'It's kind of unusual in that regard,' said Jimmy Lee of the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Department.

'Haven't heard of something happening online, whether it was playing games or chatting, that led to an attack like this.'

Godfather
08-02-2012, 02:41 PM
What idiots. Good thing he was wearing his Doritos Body Armour

Hal-9000
08-02-2012, 03:12 PM
What idiots. Good thing he was wearing his Doritos Body Armour :lol: dude!

Hal-9000
08-02-2012, 03:13 PM
maybe it was Leefro or Hugh that did the shooting...

Hal-9000
08-02-2012, 03:14 PM
:rofl: that was too fucking funny GF, can't stop giggling

DemonGeminiX
08-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Never talk shit online to people who know where you live.

deebakes
08-02-2012, 10:51 PM
What idiots. Good thing he was wearing his Doritos Body Armour

well done gf :clap: