PDA

View Full Version : Tooth lost, woman jailed in Vero Beach Pringles attack

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2012, 02:44 PM
By: Will Greenlee, Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers

http://i.imgur.com/XqsjQ.jpg

VERO BEACH, Fla. -- A woman accused of conking her father with a Pringles can and knocking out a tooth was arrested on a battery charge, according to a recently released affidavit.

The purported potato crisp pummeling played out July 19 in Vero Beach as the father of Amanda Lynn Lozier, 26, told Indian River County Sheriff's investigators he and his daughter were arguing about her smoking cigarettes.

Lozier's father said Lozier came from the kitchen and struck him in the mouth with a Pringles can, which knocked out a tooth from his lower jaw. Lozier's father also said Lozier scratched his neck.

Pringles, which rhymes with jingles, are a thin, curved and rigid snack product stacked in a can. Pringles are potato crisps made beginning "with dried potatoes which have been cooked, mashed and dehydrated," the Pringles web site states. Potato crisps are not to be confused with potato chips, which lack the uniform dimensions of the average Pringle and which must start with whole potatoes.

The Pringles logo features a man with a red bow tie and an enormous mustache.

Meanwhile, Lozier said she was in her room and her father wouldn't leave her alone.

Described as "noticeably intoxicated," Lozier experienced difficulty in having a conversation.

The affidavit didn't specify whether the can actually contained Pringles, which are available in flavors including sour cream and onion, pizza, jalapeņo and loaded baked potato.

Lozier, of the 400 block of 14th Place Southwest in Vero Beach, was arrested on a misdemeanor battery / domestic violence charge.

DemonGeminiX
08-02-2012, 02:49 PM
The affidavit didn't specify whether the can actually contained Pringles, which are available in flavors including sour cream and onion, pizza, jalapeņo and loaded baked potato.

Free advertising in news' criminal reports.

Arkady Renko
08-02-2012, 03:02 PM
probably a publicity stunt

perrhaps
08-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Is there anyone with an IQ over 50 (exempting Obama supporters) who didn't know "pringles" rhymes with "jingles"?

Hal-9000
08-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Is there anyone with an IQ over 50 (exempting Obama supporters) who didn't know "pringles" rhymes with "jingles"?

took the quote right out of my mouth...

I used to eat those things...they tasted like prefabricated roofing shingles

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2012, 05:47 PM
I've never liked Pringles, always thought they were nasty :yuck:

Hal-9000
08-02-2012, 05:52 PM
'Pringles'.....rhymes with 'prefabricated wallpaper paste' :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2012, 05:54 PM
:lol:

Muddy
08-02-2012, 06:03 PM
I love the sour cream and onion flavored prefabricated wallpaper paste.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Freak :hand:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Free advertising in news' criminal reports.

Thats what I was thinking

Pringles, which rhymes with jingles, are a thin, curved and rigid snack product stacked in a can.

Pringles are potato crisps made beginning "with dried potatoes which have been cooked, mashed and dehydrated," the Pringles web site states.

Potato crisps are not to be confused with potato chips, which lack the uniform dimensions of the average Pringle and which must start with whole potatoes.

The Pringles logo features a man with a red bow tie and an enormous mustache.