PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus' Super Skinny Look Is Only Half the Story

Teh One Who Knocks
08-03-2012, 05:10 PM
by Lindsay Mannering - The Stir

http://i.imgur.com/e0bOm.png

It's hard to get a pic of Miley Cyrus fully dressed these days. Whether the 19-year-old mogul is out shopping in short shorts, wearing a sexy bra slash dress thing on the red carpet, or posing nude in a bathtub, she likes to show off her body. The latest piece of evidence that Miley prefers to be photographed half-dressed is her recent tweet. Her caption? My "Fiance" jeans. But for real though.

I have no idea what that means -- are they her fiance's jeans? are they pajama jeans? is that what she's walking down the aisle in, but for real though? -- but that's neither here nor there. What I do understand from the pic, however, is that Miley is thin. Is that a crime? No. But it may be something else.

Miley isn't obtuse, so I have to think she knows that posting a pic like this will get her attention for her weight. No one looks at that picture and fawns over her striped top or baggy "fiance jeans." People look at the pic and see a thin woman.

So if she knows what she's doing, then why is she doing it? Obviously it's for attention, but is it also a cry for help? Miley's dropped a lot of weight recently by going gluten free, dairy free, and upping her Pilates classes, but the photo will make people start to wonder if she's going too far.

I won't say she's too thin, but something does, in fact, feel unhealthy about the picture. It's her motivation to post it that has me concerned. Why does Miley want the conversation to center around her waist-line? Is it because she's proud of her hard work and feels great? Is it because she wants to be admired for being slight? Is it because she wants someone to speak up for her because she's not able to do so herself?

Lots of questions, not too many answers.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-03-2012, 05:12 PM
HAWT :wank:

RBP
08-03-2012, 05:13 PM
she looks hot... feck off.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-03-2012, 05:15 PM
she just a hater

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-12-09-nomirrorproject.jpg

RBP
08-03-2012, 05:19 PM
hahaha nicely done... nice shoulder pads bitch. :lol:

Hal-9000
08-03-2012, 05:44 PM
it's because Billy Ray said to her once - Git your fat ass moving girl! :x

PorkChopSandwiches
08-03-2012, 05:46 PM
I thought he said you can do it put your back into it

Hal-9000
08-03-2012, 05:53 PM
:hand: Billy Ray?

More like *sings* ....I got hayseed stuck in my penis, why Lord won't she pluck it out for meeeeee

Richard Cranium
08-03-2012, 06:08 PM
:tumble:
:yeehaw:

Hal-9000
08-03-2012, 06:11 PM
I love chicks who have that sort of ab definition but Miley wasn't overweight to begin with....this seems like anorexia or bulimia related psych problems to me

PorkChopSandwiches
08-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Whatever, she has been working out, lance posts pilates pictures daily. Everyone is so fat in North America when someone is in shape they claim they are unhealthy

Hal-9000
08-03-2012, 06:27 PM
I knead my rolls as part of perverse sexual pleasure :face:

RBP
08-03-2012, 08:59 PM
I knead my rolls as part of perverse sexual pleasure :face:

that's nasty Hal :lol: