PDA

View Full Version : 'I just can't help wanting these hot young boys': Teacher, 44, escapes prison despite 'boasting about sex with students'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-06-2012, 11:19 AM
By Hugo Gye - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/YzPTu.jpg

An elementary school teacher who admitted having sexual relations with students has escaped prison after prosecutors declined to bring charges against her.

Kristle Vandever, 44, resigned two years ago after the allegations first emerged - but she has only just had her teaching licence revoked.

Shortly after quitting, the 21-year veteran wrote an email admitting: 'I just can't help wanting these hot young boys... and they want me.'

She also appeared to imply that she could have faced legal action if her victims had spoken up as she wrote, 'no witnesses coming forward'.

Vandever taught English as a second language at McNary Heights Elementary School in Umatilla, Oregon, having qualified as a teacher in 1989, according to the Hermiston Herald.

After an investigation into allegations she had had sex with students was launched in early 2010, she resigned from the school in May 2010.

Just weeks after her resignation, she sent an email from her work account saying: 'No jail for me and that is only because of luck... no witnesses coming forward.

'He said he was of legal age, but he lied. I just can't help wanting these hot young boys... and they want me.

'Who am I to spoil a young man's fantasy. Damn.'

However, after a lengthy police investigation, the local District Attorney declined to file criminal charges against Vandever.

The state's Teacher Standards and Practices Commission launched its own inquiry into the teacher's behaviour, and found a number of serious offences.

A report concluded that she had performed oral sex on 'one or more' students in her car, as well as giving students alcohol.

It also found that video of Vandever engaged in sexual activity with a boy was filmed on a cell phone and passed round other students.

Last month, the teacher had her licence withdrawn as a result of the findings.

She did not appeal against the revocation or the conclusions of the report.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-06-2012, 03:10 PM
elementary school and I have to side with RBP ;)

RBP
08-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Tell me a man wouldn't be prosecuted :roll:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Well is nobody is coming out, what evidence do they have.

RBP
08-06-2012, 05:18 PM
there's video and an investigation...

Hal-9000
08-06-2012, 07:15 PM
yep...if a man made this statement about elementary school girls, he'd be crucified...

"I just can't help wanting these hot young boys..."

deebakes
08-07-2012, 03:22 AM
"I just can't help wanting these hot young boys..."

:shock:

RBP
08-07-2012, 03:22 AM
:lol:

Hal-9000
08-07-2012, 03:29 AM
:facepalm:

expecting a sig quote from one you heathens actually :lol: