PDA

View Full Version : Bar Refaeli's Guide to Asking Her Out Successfully

Teh One Who Knocks
08-07-2012, 10:57 AM
By Dahvi Shira - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/WhzA2.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio must have one heck of a smile.

His ex-girlfriend Bar Refaeli says a nice grin "with beautiful teeth is the most attractive thing" in the opposite sex.

"Teeth are the first thing I look at," the Israeli supermodel – ranked at the very top of Maxim's Hot 100 – tells the magazine in its September issue. "With today's orthodontists, I don't understand why people wouldn't fix them."

With pearly whites out of the way, Refaeli, 27, who is currently linked to professional snowboarder Shaun White, also requires that men don't act "too cool for school."

"If someone is funny, he should say something funny," she explains. "If someone is sweet and gentle, he should talk that way. Just be yourself. Like, the other day, I was at the airport, and there was a cute guy who I saw notice me. But instead of coming up next to me, he put his head down and started texting to appear like, 'Oh, didn't even see you!' I was like, if you really were cool, you'd just be yourself and talk to me."

But these rules don't apply too often because she rarely even gets asked out.

"I think part of the reason is that I'm not out much," admits Refaeli. "I'm usually at a photo shoot or getting to sleep early. I don't really have a chance to meet people other than businessmen on planes. They're all married and much older, though."

Muddy
08-07-2012, 10:59 AM
What a luscious babe...