PDA

View Full Version : Man's Excuse For Allegedly Video-ing Girls In Kohl's Dressing Room: Hey, I Got A Boner In The Parking Lot

Teh One Who Knocks
08-08-2012, 09:37 PM
By Richard Connelly - The Houston Press

http://i.imgur.com/P46Y4.jpg

A judge ruled yesterday that Ronnie Royston, 37, should be allowed to go free on bond pending charges that he illegally used his cel phone to tape young girls undressing in a Kohl's last June.

More importantly, court documents now show just why he (allegedly) did the nasty deed.

"The defendant admitted to going into the girl's dressing room with his cell phone," court documents say. "The defendant admitted that he became aroused and had an erection prior to entering the store, after watching several women in the parking lot."

Crreeee-py.

One of the girls who used the room noticed Royston following her around the store, and then saw men's swimming shorts in the changing area. A look at the shorts revealed a cel phone set to record events.

One of the events it recorded, according to an investigator who filed a sworn statement in the court documents: Royston setting the whole thing up, positioning the camera for the perfect, perverted, stupid, dignity-robbing angle.

He faces a felony charge of improper photography or visual recording.

RBP
08-08-2012, 09:39 PM
hey he had a boner :dunno:

Hal-9000
08-08-2012, 09:42 PM
hope he gets off..

:dance:

RBP
08-08-2012, 09:43 PM
hope he gets off..

:dance:

:coat: