PDA

View Full Version : Boy Dies of Heroin Overdose on Overnight to Friend's House

Teh One Who Knocks
08-10-2012, 01:00 PM
A 23-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder for injecting the 13-year-old with a fatal dose of heroin.
By Sharon Bernstein - NBC 4 Southern California

A Woodland Hills man will be charged with murder for allegedly shooting up a 13-year-old boy with heroin, killing the child, police said Thursday.

LAPD Det. Dave Peteque told NBC4 that Brett Cronin, 23, had injected himself with heroin and then administered the narcotic to the child, who died some time after.

The boy, whose name was not released, had gone to spend the night at a friend's house Tuesday night, the homicide detective said.

Cronin, who was arrested Wednesday night, is the older brother of the boy's friend, Peteque said.

The boy went into convulsions soon after the injection, Peteque said. But Cronin, apparently in a panic, did not call for help, the detective said.

The next morning, paramedics came to the Manton Ave. residence and found the boy deceased, but with no apparent cause of death.

There were no track marks on the boy, or any indication that he had ever been injected with heroin before, Peteque said.

“It’s a horrific death,” Peteque said.

RBP
08-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Wow. that sucks.

FBD
08-10-2012, 09:14 PM
As much as I was "pretty sure" all of my boy's friends were clean cut and didnt do any shit like that growing up...man, fucking parents worst nightmare. Of course I was pretty straight up with him regarding shit like that as he grew up, but...ya never fully can be safe, sure.

Goofy
08-10-2012, 09:27 PM
:wha:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Damn

deebakes
08-12-2012, 01:44 PM
that's why marijuana should be legal :bong: