PDA

View Full Version : Mother-of-five told to 'keep her legs shut'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Danielle's fury at call centre insult
By JOHN COLES - The Sun

http://i.imgur.com/jvUxs.jpg

MUM-of-five Danielle Mangar is furious after a loan firm call handler said she would be better off if she had “kept her legs shut”.

Danielle, 27, married for ten years to the father of her kids, called the Stoke-based Advantis firm to discuss paying off £350 owed on a loan.

The call handler gave her the option of paying off 30 per cent. Danielle said: “I told him that would be difficult for me as I’ve got five children and he told me to hold the line. I then heard him say, ‘Well, if you’re a mother of five you should have learnt to keep your bloody legs shut’.

“He’d obviously thought he’d put me on hold, but I’d heard everything. I asked him, ‘What the hell did you say?’ and he put the phone down on me.”

Danielle, of Taunton, Somerset, said she called back and was told the company was treating it as an official complaint. Advantis said it could not comment on individual cases.

Goofy
08-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Looking at her face should've been enough to prevent pregnancy anyway :mrgreen:

DemonGeminiX
08-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Looking at her face should've been enough to prevent pregnancy anyway :mrgreen:

:nono:

Ugly guys need pussy too.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-13-2012, 03:11 PM
they all look so happy

DemonGeminiX
08-13-2012, 03:13 PM
The dude on the left looks suspiciously different from the other four.

:-k

Hal-9000
08-13-2012, 04:23 PM
actually...looking at all 4 they look like they've come from different litters...

Acid Trip
08-13-2012, 04:30 PM
They offered her a 70% reduction and still bitched? Send her bill to collections and let them dumb bitch deal with them.

deebakes
08-14-2012, 03:05 AM
i think the adipose prevents the full closure of the leg apparatuses on this land whale :idk:

Bushviper
08-14-2012, 01:33 PM
No way they all have the same father. She might be married to a man and if he believes he is the father then good luck to him.