PDA

View Full Version : Man gets 20 days for videos showing 15 year old nephew how to smoke pot

Teh One Who Knocks
04-07-2011, 06:01 PM
The St Paul Pioneer Press

A Rosemount man was sentenced to 20 days in jail for posting videos on YouTube that showed him teaching his 15-year-old nephew how to smoke marijuana and roll "blunts."

Khari Jerome Anse Tillman Sr., 32, pleaded guilty this week in Dakota County District Court to a gross misdemeanor of contributing to the delinquency of a child. He initially faced four gross misdemeanors. Tillman also will serve two years of probation.

Child-protection services notified police about the videos posted in January 2010 showing Tillman teaching his nephew how to make a blunt, or a hollowed-out cigar filled with marijuana, the complaint said. Tillman also smoked the drug with the boy.

The videos were later removed from the site.

At the time of the incident, Tillman was the boy's guardian. Dakota County Social Services in November asked the court to grant a child protection order against Tillman. During his sentencing Monday, Tillman was ordered to cooperate with child protection.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-07-2011, 06:06 PM
fucking idiot

Teh One Who Knocks
04-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Just remember, whenever you do something illegal, make sure you record it and put it on YouTube :thumbsup:

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-07-2011, 07:10 PM
yep, thats my motto :lol:

Godfather
04-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Oh god, the punchline on this video had me going :shock: until I read the last two words

Then I laughed :lol: Dumb-ass.. but god damn in this day and age I guess it's just nice to read he wasn't showing him something a lot... different ...