PDA

View Full Version : Megadeth Singer: Obama 'Staged' Aurora Shooting Massacre

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2012, 09:24 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/FqpJe.jpg

Dave Mustaine -- the lead singer of Megadeth -- believes Barack Obama "staged" the massacre in Aurora, CO in a sick, twisted plot to pass a gun ban.

Mustaine made the comments on stage at an August 7 performance in Singapore ... when he told the crowd, "Back in my country, my president ... he's trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border ... Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there ... and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

He continued, "I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

Obviously, Mustaine is not an Obama fan ... and recently bashed the President during an interview with Alex Jones ... saying, "With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say 'the birthplace of Barack Obama.' Hello?! C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?"

Richard Cranium
08-15-2012, 09:38 PM
wow,, he's off his fucking rocker..

Goofy
08-15-2012, 10:25 PM
Oh FFS :facepalm: Time to lay off the drugs sunshine.......

Muddy
08-15-2012, 10:26 PM
What an idiot..

Griffin
08-16-2012, 01:15 AM
well...now that the cat's out of the bag

deebakes
08-16-2012, 01:37 AM
wow... i think megadeath caused the shooting because the dude wanted to see megadeath live :-k

Hal-9000
08-16-2012, 04:05 AM
If you play Megadeth songs backwards, they say - Bieber is God

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Obama 2012

Teh One Who Knocks
08-16-2012, 06:34 PM
By then TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/WIQZP.jpg

Megadeth singer Dave Mustaine is an idiot ... because Barack Obama is not to blame for the Aurora massacre ... so says one of the people who was shot in the theater that night.

TMZ spoke with Carli Richards ... who sustained multiple gunshot wounds when James Holmes opened fire during a screening of "Dark Knight Rises" last month.

After watching the footage of Mustaine blaming Obama for "staging" the Aurora shooting to push an anti-gun agenda, Richards is lashing back ... telling us, "Some people think the President is a good scapegoat but he didn't shoot me."

Richards adds, "It’s obviously kind of absurd and people who make up conspiracies just want attention."

"Everybody is emotional at this time and needs to blame somebody I guess. I don’t think they realize the consequences of not being responsible for your own actions and James Holmes needs to be held accountable for his, to whatever way the justice system deems fit."

Muddy
08-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Yooowwww!

Acid Trip
08-16-2012, 07:16 PM
You never know. Ten years from now we might find proof that Obama was born in Kenya, that Soros is a Republican, and that pigs actually do fly.

Hal-9000
08-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Jason Bourne was programmed by the government...

true story

Teh One Who Knocks
08-16-2012, 08:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CclESqZjqvM&hd=1

DemonGeminiX
08-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Dave's always been kind of douchey, but Peace Sells and Rust In Peace are 2 absolutely fantastic and classic albums in metal.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Starpulse News

http://i.imgur.com/eiDV5.jpg

Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine is adamant his controversial comments about the Colorado cinema massacre were not intended to "hurt" fellow Americans as they were said in the "heat of the moment" on stage.

The rocker hit headlines this week after he accused President Barack Obama of using last month's movie theatre atrocity and a recent shootout at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin to push through a U.S. gun ban.

He said, "Back in my country, my president... he's trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders... Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there... and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple... I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going."

Mustaine's comments came while he was on stage at a concert in Singapore and he has now moved to clarify his controversial statements.

In an interview with radio host Alex Jones, Mustaine says, "In the heat of the moment, when you're onstage and you're talking, sometimes you're not as eloquent as you'd like to be... We really need to investigate this...

"I love our country and my whole thing with this is that I think we should just look into it... I just think that we deserve to know the truth - that's it.

"I'm a patriot. I've always been controversial. I'm a political songwriter. And this wasn't done to hurt any our my fellow countrymen. I think that it's something that we really, really need to look into."

deebakes
08-18-2012, 06:08 AM
:facepalm:

FBD
08-18-2012, 11:57 AM
I dunno about obama personally, but I certainly wouldnt be surprised to find some level of government involvement.

Hugh_Janus
08-18-2012, 11:30 PM
he looks like a freak

Teh One Who Knocks
08-20-2012, 10:40 AM
I dunno about obama personally, but I certainly wouldnt be surprised to find some level of government involvement.

:tinfoil:

Pony
08-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Whatever happened to going to a show and not having to hear about their personal beliefs or agenda? I just read Madonna is getting sued for preaching at one of her overseas shows.