PDA

View Full Version : 'Dark Knight Rises' Victim's Family Hires Casey Anthony Lawyer

Teh One Who Knocks
08-20-2012, 03:45 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/HVrRe.jpg

The man who led Casey Anthony's defense team to victory in her murder case has officially been tapped to represent the mother of one of the "Dark Knight" massacre victims ... TMZ has learned.

Attorney Jose Baez is now representing Shirley Wygal -- whose 32-year-old daughter Rebecca Wingo (above, right) was shot and killed by James Holmes inside the Century 16 Theater in Aurora, CO.

As we previously reported ... Shirley believes the theater is partially to blame for the tragedy claiming the emergency exit doors should have been alarmed, or there should have been security guards posted next to them.

Wygal tells TMZ, "When police came that night with official word, Rebecca's baby asked, 'How did he get in?' Dissatisfied with the answer, she asked again. At just 5 years old, she wants to know how it could happen and so do I. If any entity had an obligation to protect the innocent and did not, then every survivor and loved one left behind must hold them accountable. The first step is a timely and thorough investigation."

She continues, "I've engaged a firm large enough to help us all. I am confident in their expertise and appreciate their making this a priority. Rebecca would love these attorneys. As a mom, she'd want her girls to have the truth. As a daughter, she'd insist I find that truth for them."

deebakes
08-21-2012, 02:10 AM
prosecution versus defense seems like different strategies to me :idk:

Godfather
08-21-2012, 02:19 AM
The truth is what you're after eh :roll:

Fuck off and burn in hell for seeing your daughter's memory in dollars and cents. That's seriously twisted.