PDA

View Full Version : Crazed mom beats football coach with baseball bat, claiming he molested her sons aged eight and nine

Teh One Who Knocks
08-21-2012, 10:47 AM
By Laura Cox - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/Z9AgD.jpg

A mother-of-two beat her sons' little league coach with a baseball bat over claims he molested them.

Lakeshia Richmond said she launched her attack after her boys, aged eight and nine, told her they had been groped by their football coach Tony Massey.

'I asked them "Did he touch you bad, did he touch you down there?" and my little boy said "yes",' Richmond told reporters, 'and I said "was it just you?" and he said "no, it was some more kids".'

The flew into a rage when she saw the coach alone in Memphis on Saturday, a short time after reporting his alleged crime to police.

Taking the law into her own hands Richmond grabbed a bat from the trunk of her car and started chasing him.

When she caught up with him she began beating him repeatedly with the bat, causing as he begged for her to stop.

He was found 'shirtless and bleeding from the head and face' by police officers and remains in hospital in a serious condition.

Massey's family have reacted with fury to news of the attack. 'What if they had killed him,' his grandmother Lula Massey said to wreg.com.

'He is [in his 30’s], I have never seen him touch a child inappropriately or heard of him touching a child inappropriately,' she said.

Charged with aggravated assault, Richmond said she is sorry for beating the coach but insists she did it in defence of her children.

'If I don't protect them who will?' she said at a press conference, adding: 'When I see him, I see my kids being hurt and that’s all I see.'

'During the beating he was saying he didn’t do it and that he was sorry. If you didn’t do it then why are you saying you’re sorry? What are you sorry for?'

Massey's apartment was searched by police but nothing was found and he has not been charged with any crime.

Hugh_Janus
08-21-2012, 07:13 PM
who the fuck wrote that?

Hugh_Janus
08-21-2012, 07:14 PM
and I'm glad they got a pic of her, cos I'd never have guessed she was black.... I mean, "lakeshia".... really?

perrhaps
08-21-2012, 07:16 PM
and I'm glad they got a pic of her, cos I'd never have guessed she was black.... I mean, "lakeshia".... really?

Yeah, everybody knows that there's two "ees" in Lakeeshia !

DemonGeminiX
08-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Just playing the devil's advocate here, but what if the kid's were lying? Cause you know, kids do that sometimes.

Hugh_Janus
08-21-2012, 08:55 PM
leshawn and d'amon don't lie to nobody :hand:

Hal-9000
08-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Just playing the devil's advocate here, but what if the kid's were lying? Cause you know, kids do that sometimes.

Thinking the same...kids are more aware and clever now. Perhaps the teacher denied them something or embarrassed the children? Some of them know that if they say - 'Mr Brown touched me in my no-no place'....that Mr Brown will be taken away.

deebakes
08-21-2012, 11:30 PM
bobblehead :shock:

Muddy
08-22-2012, 12:00 AM
Prosecute that bitch.. you can't just attempt to kill someone unfounded..