PDA

View Full Version : Prince Harry Naked Photos During Vegas Rager [LSFW]

Teh One Who Knocks
08-22-2012, 10:43 AM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/38Tsr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/t9mEg.jpg

Prince Harry put the crown jewels on display in Vegas this weekend ... getting BARE ASS NAKED during a game of strip billiards with a room full of friends in his VIP suite.
It all went down Friday night during a raging party in a high rollers hotel suite.

We're told Harry, along with a large entourage, went down to the hotel bar and met a bunch of hot chicks ... and invited them up to his VIP suite.

Once in the room, things got WILD ... with the group playing a game of strip pool that quickly escalated into full-on royal nudity.

Some of the partiers snapped photos of the madness. In one photo, a fully nude Harry cups his genitals while a seemingly topless woman stands behind him.

In another photo, a naked Harry is bear-hugging a woman who appears to be completely naked as well.

No word on who the women are ... or if they got Harry's phone number.

A rep for the Royal Family tells us, "We have no comment to make on the photos at this time."

Hal-9000
08-22-2012, 02:12 PM
We are not amused.....

Teh One Who Knocks
08-22-2012, 05:02 PM
By Justin Ravitz - Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/UpoaC.jpg

Prince Harry's in the royal dog house.

After bonafide nude photos of the 27-year-old royal partying in Vegas stormed the web late Tuesday, the fallout was quick.

Among the disappointed is his big brother Prince William. "William was told about the photos this morning," a royal insider told Us Weekly on Wednesday of Kate Middleton's husband, 30. "He's not impressed."

No word yet on how other members of the royal family -- his father Prince Charles, grandmother Queen Elizabeth or sister-in-law Kate Middleton -- have reacted to the scandal.

Professionally speaking, Harry -- a trained military helicopter pilot on leave during his wild weekend -- has some explaining to do as well.

"He will be reprimanded [by the army]. Officers should never bring the Service into disrepute, whether on or off duty," a senior military source tells Us. "This display of social misbehavior has raised eyebrows."

Harry, who spent much of fall 2011 in Arizona and California during an intensive training period, "won't be dismissed" from the army, the source assures Us. "This type of behavior is not expected of someone his age and rank. They will call him in when he gets back and want to talk to him about it."

A spokesman for the Ministry of Defense would not comment to Us when asked about disciplinary action.

Acid Trip
08-22-2012, 05:16 PM
If you are going to challenge girls to strip pool make sure you can beat them.

Hal-9000
08-22-2012, 05:24 PM
"Officers should never bring the Service into disrepute, whether on or off duty.."

This kills me...a couple of years back he came here and had a wild fling with a bartender at Cowboys. At the time he was in a long term relationship with his g/f back in Britain and the guy made no secret of his horny, philandering ways :lol:

The bartender made all sorts of noise about a tell-all article....and then she went suspiciously quiet and we never heard her name again.

Did the Queen cut her a check?

redred
08-22-2012, 09:06 PM
i have a lot of time for this bloke ,he's a kid labelled with the royal tag yet still wants to have fun like a normal person and want to fight for his country what more could you ask for ?

Midnight_Beacon
09-05-2012, 04:13 PM
I think it's sad someone in his group OBVIOUSLY could not be trusted.

Betrayal always sucks.

The guy isn't married. He's not cheating on anyone. So what. Now shut up about it media.