PDA

View Full Version : DNC to hold 2 hour Islamic Prayer before convention

Acid Trip
08-28-2012, 01:05 PM
The Democrats true colors are showing.

http://i.imgur.com/Skm0c.png

The Democratic National Committee is raising a number of eyebrows after choosing to proceed with hosting Islamic “Jumah” prayers for two hours on the Friday of its convention, though it denied a Catholic cardinal’s request to say a prayer at the same event.

Watch the promotional video, via the Bureau of Muslim Affairs, which is partnering with the DNC for the event.

The first two minutes are rather dry, but around 2:04 a muezzin sings the call to prayer with an American flag background, and the video “picks up” considerably:

Up to 20,000 people are expected to attend the Friday prayers and Jibril Hough, a spokesman for the Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs (BIMA), said the purpose of the event is to hold political parties accountable for the issues faced by Muslim-Americans.

In particular, the event will target the Patriot Act, the NYPD, the National Defense Authorization Act, and anti-Shariah sentiment.

And while Muslim-Americans undeniably face distinct challenges, those who are well-informed on the dangers of radical Islam are expressing their doubts about the event.

Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, a devout Muslim and the Founder and President of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, wrote:

The leaders of this event – Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj [are not] moderates. They are radicals. These individuals embrace Islamist supremacy and have demonstrated support for radical ideologies.

A quick Google search by the DNC would have shown them that Hough and Wahhaj are leaders in the separatist American Islamist movement. While they may be able to get a few thousand Muslims to attend the event, they are NOT going to be mainstream Muslims. Most will likely come from Hough and Wahhaj’s radical networks that have long been entrenched in the Charlotte area. Make no mistake they are part of the Islamist movement.

Their jummah (group) prayer is…about empowering their Islamist and MB sympathetic groups into the very fabric of the political system so that Americans become anesthetized. We need American Muslims to speak up and marginalize these radicals. The DNC needs to understand and reject them because of their radical history and ideas.

The mosque of Jibril Hough, mentioned by Dr. Jasser, is owned by the North American Islamic Trust, which was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation trial as one of the entities “who are and/or were members of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood.”

Siraj Wahhaj, the “Grand Imam” for Jumah at the DNC, is often considered a “moderate” because he was the first Muslim to give an invocation in the U.S. Congress, but as Robert Spencer notes, he has a number of troubling ties to dangerous radicals. In the early 1990′s the man reportedly sponsored talks by “the Blind Sheikh” Omar Abdel-Rahman in New York and New Jersey mosques, and told his followers that the United States will fall unless it “accepts the Islamic agenda.”

Wahhaj elaborated, according to bestselling author Brigitte Gabriel, to say: “If only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate.”

He continued: “Take my word. If 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us.”

When an imam like Siraj Wahhaj says “it his duty and our duty as Muslims to replace the US Constitution with the Quran…we need to speak up!” Dr. Jasser reiterated in response, adding that Americans “should be concerned” if this is who the DNC is “consorting with.”

Robert Spencer speculates that the Democrat National Committee is simply so “in thrall with multiculturalism” that “few, if any” are even aware of the radical connections.

“To raise any concerns about such a speaker would be ‘Islamophobic,’ violating every rule of the anti-American, anti-Western ethos that prevails among so many Democrats today,” Spencer writes.

He concluded: “There is about as much chance of that as there is of the Democrats ditching Obama and nominating David Horowitz as their candidate for President of the United States.”

DemonGeminiX
08-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Man, if everyone in the country sees this, it's gonna be:

:bye:

See ya, Democrats! Don't forget to write!

:lol:

Muddy
08-28-2012, 11:02 PM
We're having Bernard Goetz speak at the RNC convention..

DemonGeminiX
08-28-2012, 11:26 PM

He should've killed those 4 guys. The world would have been better off without them.

Southern Belle
08-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Just goes to show where the Dems stand with this country. Sickening.

RBP
08-28-2012, 11:51 PM

We? :-s

Southern Belle
08-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Muddy is a Republican! :cheerlead:

Griffin
08-29-2012, 12:27 AM
there's been a muslim in the White House for the last 4 years.

Muddy
08-29-2012, 12:29 AM
Muddy is a Republican! :cheerlead:

Not Really.. I don't like either side much, truth be told.. lol

RBP
08-29-2012, 12:35 AM
Yeah idk, I have been trying to find more detail and it sounds like this group is taking some liberties by saying it is at the DNC. It's at the same time in Charlotte, but I don't think this is a DNC sponsored event from what I have been reading.

KevinD
08-29-2012, 03:10 PM
I found this:

2012 DNC Convention Schedule:

4:00PM- Opening Flag Burning Ceremony
4:05PM- Singing of "Gawd D_amn America led by Rev Jeremiah Wright
4:10PM- Pledge of Allegiance to Obama
4:15PM- Ceremonial "I Hate America" led by Michelle Obama
4:20PM- Most important UFO Survival Tips by Joe Biden
4:30PM- Nancy Pelosi presents speech on "Ethics in Politics"
4:30PM- Joe Biden presents tips on "chaining up people of any other country"
4:35PM- Tribute to all 57 States led by Obama
4:40PM- Clinton gives speech on sex in the WH
4:45PM- One hour speech by Obama on "What it is to be a Muslim"
5:45PM- Speech by Rahm on "How to Get around the Constitution"
5:55PM- Obama on how to just ignore the Constitution
6:00PM- Power Point Presentation by Obama on how to Photoshop a birth certificate in under 30 seconds.
6:05PM- Power Point Presentation by Obama using a pair of scissors and glue to make a fake Selective Service card in under 4.6 seconds.
6:10PM- Obama on "How to Steal a dead guy's SS#" and call it your own
6:15PM- Obama on how to eat dog.
6:30PM- Obama on how to use chili to make your dog tastier
6:45PM- Obama on how to smoke dope through college and into the White House
6:49PM- Obama on how to hide all of your forged documents
6:50PM- Obama on how to block all lawsuits about your citizenship
6:52PM- Obama on how to throw darts at poster of Joe Arpaio
6:55PM- Obama on how to run and hide from Jan Brewer
6:56Pm- Obama on how he named Fast and Furious for Jan Brewer and Arizona
7:00PM- Obama on how to pack your bags fast and make a phony Passport in under 60 seconds
7:01PM- Michelle Obama on the Best Places for vacationing around the world every month at taxpayer's expense
7:03PM- Michelle Obama on the Best Places to Shop while on vacation
7:05PM- Group hugs and sharing "who You really are"
7:07PM- Massive Amnesty declaration for 20+++ million mexicans- per year
7:08PM- Janet Napolitano inservice on giving out free Driver's Licenses, food stamps, welfare, medical, schooling, houses, jobs to illegals on entry to the US
7:10PM- Obama on how to say the word "corpsman"
7:15PM- Obama on how to lie while destroying the economy and waste $5+Trillion in the process
7:17PM- Obama and Biden on increasing taxes for the "rich" (anyone with a job)
7:20PM- Obama on how to sue every state in the Union
7:22PM- Obama on "How I became a NAVY SEAL HERO and MVP"
7:23PM- Obama tells how he got Bin Laden with his exceptional bravery and SEAL TEAM training skills
7:27PM- Obama shows his Olympic Gold Medal and his Nobel Peace Prize
7:30PM- Obama tips on how to play golf and basketball

COFFEE BREAK- 1 HOUR

8:30PM- "PussyRiot" Concert

coffee break-

Muddy
08-29-2012, 03:20 PM
I found this:

:lol:

Richard Cranium
08-29-2012, 03:21 PM
:mrgreen:

Acid Trip
08-29-2012, 03:35 PM
The event is being promoted on the official Charlottein2012.com page.

http://i.imgur.com/aFAkB.jpg

Southern Belle
08-30-2012, 12:36 AM
I found this:

:rofl: