PDA

View Full Version : Students trash vacationing teacher’s home

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2012, 10:35 AM
By Aaron Kalman - The Times of Israel

Ten high school students from Rosh Ha’ayin allegedly broke into the home of a teacher from their school while she was out of the country during the summer school vacation. The teenagers reportedly hosted parties in the house during which they consumed alcoholic beverages, charged her credit card for thousands of shekels, abused her dog and defecated in her washing machine.

Police charged two of the teens with breaking and entering, Maariv reported on Monday.

According to an initial police report, two of the students were aware the teacher had left the country for a family vacation, and decided to take advantage of her empty house. They in turn invited eight of their friends over and proceeded to wreak havoc on the property.

A neighbor, who knew the teacher was out of the country, noticed the teens going in and out of the place, and the loud noise aroused his suspicions. He called the police, who arrived to find the 10 students drunk.

The students all confessed to the deeds during their investigation, and police were reportedly waiting for the results of an official hearing before pressing charges against them.

Chief Superintendent Peretz Ratzon said all the suspects were 15-years-old, and were drunk when the cops arrived. “They’ll pay for their severe actions,” he said. “Such a case can’t be overlooked.”

The teacher herself was still in shock when she spoke to Maariv. “I want to see indictments against the students, then I’ll decide how to respond,” she said. What they did to the house crossed many lines, she stated.

Most of the students who were invited to the party didn’t know the house had been broken into, one of the suspects said. He said they were told the key had been given to the students by the teacher’s son, and that they were meant to walk the dog.

Another student, who was not involved in the incident, condemned the actions of his peers. He listed some of the things his friends said they did: they tortured the dog, drunk all her alcohol, called sex hotlines using her credit card and used her washing machine as a toilet.

One of those involved tried to explain what happened. “There was a mess because everyone was drunk,” he told the Hebrew daily. “We’re all sorry about it. We’re good kids, not criminals.”

PorkChopSandwiches
09-04-2012, 04:09 PM
shit is the washer :shock:

Hugh_Janus
09-04-2012, 06:21 PM
how the fuck do you shit in a washing machine?

PorkChopSandwiches
09-04-2012, 06:30 PM
open the lid, drop your pants and shit in the barrel

Muddy
09-04-2012, 10:17 PM
This happened in Israel but It wouldnt surprise me to be here in the states either..

DemonGeminiX
09-04-2012, 10:50 PM
I know, I was gonna say, "Are you sure this didn't go down here in the States somewhere?"

RBP
09-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Oy Vey!

allsmiles
09-05-2012, 02:01 AM
Why the fuck did they feel the need to abuse the dog? That pisses me off.

deebakes
09-05-2012, 02:14 AM
damn jews :x

wait a sec :oops:

RBP
09-05-2012, 03:14 AM
damn jews :x

wait a sec :oops:

:lol: