PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan Allegedly Assaulted in Hotel Room in NYC

Teh One Who Knocks
10-01-2012, 11:11 AM
By Laura Sassano - OK Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/zn8Ut.jpg

Lindsay Lohan was allegedly assaulted in her hotel room in NYC Sunday morning.

According to police, Lindsay brought 25-year-old Christian LaBella of California to her room at the W Hotel near Union Sqaure after meeting him at 1 Oak in NYC's Chelsea neighborhood.

Lindsay told police she found photos of herself on Christian's phone around 4:30 am Sunday, and confronted him about them. The two then argued and Lindsay tried to take his phone. Christian then threw the Mean Girls star on the bed, causing scratches on her hands, police say.

Another source says a friend of Lindsay's was able to pull LaBella off her. Lindsay claims she pulled the fire alarm to signal for help and cops were able to arrive in time to arrest LaBella.

Lindsay ran out of the hotel, but eventually returned to her room. LaBella was arrested on two misdemeanor counts of assault and two charges of harassment.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
FOX News

A law enforcement official says a 25-year-old man who got into an argument with actress Lindsay Lohan in her New York City hotel room over cellphone photos has been released from police custody.

The official was not authorized to speak publicly about the encounter Sunday morning and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Law enforcement officials interviewed both Lohan and Christian LaBella and determined the accusations against him could not be substantiated. They said his arrest would be voided.

Officials said that, instead, Lohan and LaBella sought harassment complaints against each other.

Lohan was allegedly assaulted by LaBella, who she met at a nightclub in Manhattan, after she confronted him about pictures he was taking on his cellphone, sources told the New York Post.

Lohan met the suspect, 25-year-old Labella, at 1 Oak in Chelsea early Sunday morning before returning to the W Hotel.

Police sources told the New York Post that Labella was taking cellphone pictures of Lohan partying. Labella and Lohan got into a tussle in the room, other sources said, before going out into the hallway of the hotel, where he allegedly tried to choke her.

A fire alarm was pulled during the incident, but the hotel told visitors there was no need to evacuate.

After police arrived at the hotel, Lohan was questioned while cops remained outside her room for six hours, according to a Fox News Channel producer who was at the hotel.

"They thought I took pictures but I didn't," Labella was heard telling police in the lobby, where he was caught.

The NYPD told Fox News that the victim of the alleged attack was a white, 26-year-old female, but would not confirm it was Lohan.

LaBella was taken into police custody at about 6 a.m., authorities confirmed.

LaBella has been charged before with two counts of misdemeanor assault and two counts of harassment.

"Lindsay was assaulted early this morning in a New York hotel. While she did sustain some injuries, she was not hospitalized,” Steve Honig, Lohan’s publicist, said in a statement. “The assailant was arrested and is currently in police custody. Lindsay has spoken with police and is fully cooperating with the investigation."

TMZ reports that Labella is no stranger to rubbing arms with celebrities.

The entertainment news site says Labella’s Facebook page has photos of him with stars like Kim Kardashian and her mother, Kris Jenner.

Steve Tomaszewski, a spokesman for Rep. John Shimkus, R-Il., confirmed Sunday afternoon that LaBella has worked for the congressman in his Washington office. Tomaszewski said no one from the Republican's office had been contacted by LaBella.

Tomaszewski said in a statement that "obviously, the Congressman does not condone [LaBella's] actions. As this is a legal matter for Mr. LaBella, the Congressman nor his office will make further comment."

Lohan was previously arrested in New York City on Sept. 20 after she allegedly grazed or barely missed a man walking in front of her car while pulling into the Dream Hotel, according to surveillance footage from the NYPD. She is due in court on Oct. 23.

Hal-9000
10-01-2012, 06:35 PM
I heard this....

he took pictures
she tried to get the phone back
he choked her out
she was going to press charges but then refused a hospital examination....

why? She's on parole for drug use and didn't want the doc to take blood :lol:

RBP
10-01-2012, 06:38 PM
I bet LiLo could make a man crazy enough to want to choke her out... jus sayin

Hugh_Janus
10-01-2012, 06:46 PM
I'd choke her out so when she comes round, she'll weake up with my dick in her ass 8-)

RBP
10-01-2012, 06:47 PM
I'd choke her out so when she comes round, she'll weake up with my dick in her ass 8-)

:rape:

Hugh_Janus
10-01-2012, 06:49 PM
jnot rape if she can't say no :hand:

RBP
10-01-2012, 06:51 PM
:shock:

ok, we'll go with that.

:lol:

DemonGeminiX
10-01-2012, 07:02 PM
jnot rape if she can't say no :hand: