PDA

View Full Version : Michigan State University Math Professor Breaks Down, Removes His Clothes In Front of Class

Teh One Who Knocks
10-02-2012, 11:01 AM
Neetzan Zimmerman - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/S1hcjl.jpg

An "eccentric" Michigan State University math professor had what appears to be a nervous breakdown during class this afternoon, removing all his clothes and screaming obscenities at students.

In an update on their website, MSU police say the professor was taken "into protective custody and transported him to a local hospital."

On Reddit, one student who witnessed the incident first-hand and snapped the photo on the left shared some background details on the unidentified teacher, as well as his version of what transpired inside the Engineering Building classroom.

I was in Calc 1 at Michigan State University, and my teacher was always pretty eccentric, but today he went overboard. Half way through class he started screaming at us, swearing left and right. He then started slamming his hands on the window and pressing his face against it, still screaming. Eventually he walked out and down the hallway to the end, all while screaming. He then came back into the classroom and took off his clothes, except for his socks. You know someones crazy when they leave their socks on lmao. At this point everyone in class ran out. We were literally scared for his life. The police took about 15 minutes to get here, and during this time he continued walking around screaming.

Another Redditor who was in the same class contributed this eyewitness report:

He was ranting about computers, Steve Jobs(pronounced Jobes), and how everything is just an act. He ran into the hallway and pressed his face up against the windows to the room and said something about him not yelling. Then he ran back in and started crying and pulled a dollar out of his wallet for some reason. At this point we all knew he had completely lost it.

A third witness posting on Facebook claims the professor screamed "there is no fucking God" and other "profane words" while running down the hallway.

In their statement, MSU police say no injuries were reported and the man has not been charged with a crime.

FBD
10-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Well, where'd you lose him? He ain't a set of fucking car keys, is he? And it ain't as if he's incon-fucking-spicuous now, is it?

redred
10-02-2012, 11:46 AM
:lol: nutter

DemonGeminiX
10-02-2012, 12:27 PM
:hand:

Amateur. I'm naked all the time. I'm naked right now.

:twisted: