PDA

View Full Version : Man with frostbitten penis seeks $10 million for medical malpractice

Teh One Who Knocks
10-03-2012, 11:19 AM
The Associated Press

A U.S. army veteran is seeking $10 million US from the American federal government, saying a nurse repeatedly put ice packs on his penis after surgery, causing frostbite and gangrene and ultimately leading to the organ's partial amputation.

Michael D. Nash sued the federal government in U.S. District Court in Kentucky on Tuesday for what he calls medical malpractice.

Nash, 61, went to the Veterans Administration hospital in Lexington in 2010 for a penile implant and circumcision. His attorneys said a nurse packed his groin in ice for 19 hours afterward, and 127 millimetres (five inches) of his penis later had to be amputated.

"It basically caused frostbite on his penis, which eventually caused gangrene," attorney Larry Jones said.

"In addition to robbing someone of their manhood, they've robbed him of the simple ability to urinate just like every other person who lives in this world."

Jones said Nash will require reconstructive surgery that will allow him to urinate.

FBD
10-03-2012, 12:17 PM
10 million? just come out and say I want to be paid enough to retire and never have to work again because my junk is fked up and it doesnt inhibit my ability to work in the least :roll:

Muddy
10-03-2012, 12:19 PM
10 million? just come out and say I want to be paid enough to retire and never have to work again because my junk is fked up and it doesnt inhibit my ability to work in the least :roll:

You're right... Lose your penis due to malpractice is worth 25 million.. :thumbsup:

FBD
10-03-2012, 12:23 PM
wtf was he going in for a penile implant for in the first place?! its one thing if this stemmed from something legit, but this appears to be an elective surgery to begin with. greedy bastid :lol:

Muddy
10-03-2012, 12:25 PM
wtf was he going in for a penile implant for in the first place?! its one thing if this stemmed from something legit, but this appears to be an elective surgery to begin with. greedy bastid :lol:

But dude, she killed his funkin' manhood!!! Can you even imagine that?? :lol:

FBD
10-03-2012, 12:49 PM
I hear ya, but wtf did this guy do to his junk that he felt he needed a penile implant in the first place. Your sex organs basically are your base healing factor and if they are severely depleted then it will absolutely affect your ability to heal - so if complications arose from that (no pun intended) and there was abnormal swelling that had to be dealt with copious amounts of ice...I just dont have a ton of sympathy for this guy. Greed begets some not so nice karma and now this fucker's trying to cash in. 10 million is exorbitant.

redred
10-03-2012, 01:43 PM
(five inches) of his penis later had to be amputated

so how big was it to start off with ?

Muddy
10-03-2012, 01:57 PM
so how big was it to start off with ?

Much much larger than yours.. :razz: