PDA

View Full Version : 3 NJ teachers accused of sex contact with students

Teh One Who Knocks
10-04-2012, 09:08 PM
GEOFF MULVIHILL, Associated Press

CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) — Three teachers and two administrators at a New Jersey high school have been arrested on charges stemming from allegations the teachers had sexual relationships with students.

Camden County Prosecutor Warren Faulk said Thursday the principal and vice principal at Triton High School in Runnemede were charged with official misconduct for allegedly failing to report the relationships when they learned about them.

Faulk said the school had a culture that allowed the relationships even though school policies clearly barred them.

Authorities said the consensual relationships — between three male teachers and three female students ages 17 or 18 — occurred between November 2011 and June. They said explicit text messages also were sent during school hours.

The Black Horse Regional School District superintendent said the district is cooperating with authorities.

RBP
10-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Rule #1: don't fuck your students.

DemonGeminiX
10-04-2012, 09:22 PM
:lol:

Camden county... Runnemede... I had a girlfriend there when I was still in Jersey. Practically right next door where I grew up.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Camden county...

http://i.imgur.com/Yc2pv.jpg

DemonGeminiX
10-04-2012, 09:30 PM

There isn't anybody that looks like that in Camden County, New Jersey now.

Hal-9000
10-04-2012, 09:36 PM

Camden county... Runnemede... I had a girlfriend there when I was still in Jersey. Practically right next door where I grew up.

Did you grow up next to The Sopranos?

DemonGeminiX
10-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Did you grow up next to The Sopranos?

Nah, I grew up across the street from a tax-dodging religious nut, next to a married philandering sex addict, and next to a drunk who cussed like a sailor. The mob guys lived a few blocks away.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Rule #1: don't fuck your students.

Rule #1 is don't text them and leave a trail

deebakes
10-05-2012, 05:06 AM
lock them up, pervs :hand: