PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow to The Devil: Stay the Hell Away from Monday Night Football

Teh One Who Knocks
10-08-2012, 07:46 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://imageshack.us/a/img211/7189/1008timtebowdevilarticl.jpg

Tim Tebow just pointed out a very devilish fact ... tonight's NFL matchup is the 666th Monday Night Football game ... and it just so happens, Tim's team is playing in the game.

As the NY Jets prepare for battle with the Houston Texans ... Tebow just tweeted, "Looking forward to giving God all the glory in tonight's 666th Monday Night Football game. Romans 8:37-39."

Before you head to Google, here's the bible quote Tim referenced:

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, [a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

We called The Devil for comment ... but he was too busy preparing for TMZ Live.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-08-2012, 07:51 PM
:goatse:

Satan
10-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Fuck that little crybaby bitch. I'll go where I damn well please.

[-(

Satan
10-09-2012, 03:57 AM
Look at that! I didn't even show up and the little whiny bitch still lost. No fault of mine. No sir! No... fault... of... mine!

Sometimes, a man just gotta accept that he and his team sucks harder than a hooker trying to suck a soccer ball through a garden hose.

Suck on it, Tee-blow!

deebakes
10-09-2012, 04:05 AM
Look at that! I didn't even show up and the little whiny bitch still lost. No fault of mine. No sir! No... fault... of... mine!

:hand: lazy fucker :nono:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-09-2012, 10:40 AM
:tebow: