PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber Stolen Video Scandal: Self-Proclaimed Thief Vows to Post Footage, Biebs Fires Back

Teh One Who Knocks
10-12-2012, 11:27 AM
by Natalie Finn - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/KAYG8.jpg

Now here's a development we weren't expecting. Thanks to Twitter, Justin Bieber just got a heads-up that videos found on his allegedly stolen computer are going to hit the Internet tomorrow.

"@gexwy no matter what you have and what you post tomorrow i know my fans wont leave me. screw it. #toostrong," Bieber fired back in response to the user with the handle @gexwy. (The user's tweets only go back to yesterday, indicating that the person joined just to get under Bieber's skin.)

"Good job with the password protected @justinbieber. weak," gexwy tweeted Wednesday, around the time that Bieber was tweeting about a laptop that was stolen from his tour manager's office at the Tacoma Dome, where he performed earlier in the week.

Apparently looking to prove that he/she wasn't blowing smoke, @gexwy tweeted two YouTube links, both videos featuring Bieber.

One shows a much younger-looking Bieber holding back a window shade to reveal a throng of screaming fans outside, while the other shows a more recent incarnation of the Canadian superstar and some pals messing around backstage at an arena, where the 19-year-old, known to be fond of pranks, pours some sort of supplement powder on a sleeping member of his crew.

"TOMORROW. u've been warned. should of listened @justinbieber," @gexwy tweeted.

And in response to Bieber's upbeat "#toostrong" tweet, @gexwy fired back, ""haha. that is what u think. we will see tomorrow at NOON. last chance.

Apparently this character hasn't heard the stories about rabid Beliebers, because he/she proceeded to tweet, "and the rest of u can just shutup. u have no idea what i have and when u see tomorrow u will feel different."

We, in the meantime, feel very uncomfortable.

Hal-9000
10-12-2012, 05:08 PM
He's playing our town tonight...I heard about the story above this morning

:lol: hope it's a juicy vid

KevinD
10-12-2012, 11:42 PM
I would watch it if it showed Selena nekkid...

Hal-9000
10-13-2012, 01:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovZ-FysBrBo

RBP
10-13-2012, 01:40 AM
Hal with the Asian scoop video :lol:

"So Big!"

Hal-9000
10-13-2012, 03:50 PM
:lol:

It's strange..some people are saying that he faked the laptop theft to promote his new vid, others like the vid above contend that there are actual pics and vids that catch the Bieb in compromising positions.

did you catch the last 5 seconds of that video? :lol:

deebakes
10-14-2012, 05:51 PM
:lol: