PDA

View Full Version : Kristen Stewart Worries "Scary" Social Media Will Get Her Killed

Teh One Who Knocks
10-15-2012, 07:43 PM
By Melissa Noble - OK Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/xDCY1.jpg

Any Twi-hard has noticed that Kristen Stewart doesn't have a Twitter or a Facebook account, and she'd like us all to know that the omission of her online presence is a highly calculated one, indeed.

With roving cameras snapping away at the actress' every move, she fears what would become of her life if she was constantly Tweeting her whereabouts.

"Nowadays it's harder because everyone is on Facebook and everyone knows where you are all the time, and everyone's twittering," she's quoted in the new e-book, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner — In Their Own Words.

The actress doesn't stop there. She continues saying the overabundance in social media makes her a bit paranoid about her safety.

"I'm going to die because somebody is going to say where I am and somebody is going to kill me," she continued. "Someone's going to Twitter my location and then it's going to be like, boom."

Hardly a Luddite, K-Stew acknowledges the Internet is a "good" for "mass communication" but worries about its tendencies to oversaturate.

"I actually think too much of anything can be scary," she clarifies. "It's actually a really great thing...it's just scary."

DemonGeminiX
10-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Normally, I'd say she was paranoid, but those Twi-hards and Beliebers are all insane.

Hal-9000
10-15-2012, 09:13 PM
and I have a fear that you'll be hired to act in another movie...we all have to live with inevitable disappointment dearie..