PDA

View Full Version : Dredd

Korpiklaani
10-16-2012, 10:52 AM
I saw this movie twice because it was so good. Definitely better than the first one with Stallone. Since its an old movie, re-made, ill tell some spoilers.

*****************SPOILERS**********************

My favorite parts of the movie were when MaMa orders her members to to a rapid fire on one of the blocks. FUCKING AWESOME SCENE, like, anyone who was there had NO chance of survival.

And then, when the perp was about to kill Rookie with the Judge Gun, how he asks her if she has any last words, and then she says "funny, I was going to ask you the same thing" and then the gun explodes because it doesn't recognize the fingerprint ID. Cop to it, you all would LOVE to have a gun like that. It would be the only weapon you need if there were to be a zombie apocalypse. It has everything. My favorite feature on that gun would have to be fire ball. Like, when Dredd shoots out the fire ball at the guy holding a deli worker hostage, he just burns up and crumbles to the ground, and then it has rapid fire, definitely would come in handy with a large amount of zombies, XD

Also, another part, at the ending when Dredd throws MaMa off the 200th floor and puts her on SloMo. I feel that was a good ending to a good movie. And as I stated before when I introduced myself to the forum, I love gore/death, and this movie had a lot of it. :3

So I definitely recommend this movie to anyone who loves action/suspense films. 10/10 (I rarely give out 10/10's, Im a movie buff and there will be plenty more of these topics)

Anyone who has seen the movie, what did you think of it and what were you favorite parts?

Pony
10-16-2012, 12:06 PM
We have spoiler tags under the "Go Advanced" reply, I have fixed it for you on this post.

redred
10-16-2012, 12:06 PM
i've seen the trailer and down rent it when it comes out , it does look ok

Pony
10-16-2012, 12:10 PM
I haven't seen anything but the commercial yet.

Goofy
10-16-2012, 12:18 PM
I'm dredding it......

:coat:

Korpiklaani
10-17-2012, 03:52 AM
We have spoiler tags under the "Go Advanced" reply, I have fixed it for you on this post.

Ohh, sorry about that. Did not see it.