PDA

View Full Version : Too much?

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2012, 02:43 AM
To Panasonic customer service:

So it's been 6 days since your last response. I'm going to assume that you guys have no intention of advising me regarding the issue that I'm having with the bd85 to my satisfaction. But that's ok, I went out and bought a brand new LG 3d bluray player instead to replace it. The LG works beautifully. Since the useless warranty on your product has expired and I have a little experience in electronics testing, I'm going to be disassembling your piece of shit product and seeing if I can adjust the potentiometers of the bluray optical drive in an effort to get the bluray player to play blurays like it should be. Furthermore, I will be advising everyone I know to avoid Panasonic products, since it seems your products are made to a lower standard and your customer service doesn't care enough about your own brand's reputation to be bothered to help someone who has a genuine issue with one of your products.

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-17-2012, 02:43 AM
:spam:

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2012, 02:45 AM
It was a question. Too much or no?

PorkChopSandwiches
10-17-2012, 02:48 AM
No. I'm with you. When I feel that I get less then expected service I'm the first to boycott and spread the word.

I was more referring to there is no bad publicity :dance:

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2012, 02:49 AM
I want to hurt them.

RBP
10-17-2012, 02:50 AM
:woot:

Muddy
10-17-2012, 02:50 AM
I think you should drop it... You are outside your warranty period.

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2012, 02:52 AM
I think you should drop it... You are outside your warranty period.

They could still advise me as to what they think the problem is and at least offer the butt-rape rates to take a look and repair/replace it. They haven't done that.

deebakes
10-17-2012, 02:52 AM
I disagree with old man muddy. If something sucks, it sucks. :idk:

KevinD
10-17-2012, 03:10 AM
Sounds like a perfect time to use it for target practice on the gun you are buying (The BR player, not customer support)
And no, not too much, perhaps not strong enough. A pic of you in chair in front of store you bought panasonic BR from with a sign pointing out problems would be just about right..lol

Richard Cranium
10-17-2012, 03:26 AM
I think you're being too nice..

Godfather
10-17-2012, 05:23 AM
I'd send it. The fact that they've sent zero response speaks volumes about how shitty they are to their customers. Your bad experience also solidifies my bias towards the Three S's - Samsung, Sony & Sharp so they're losing already.

Also, I'd take it back to Costco where they accept ANYTHING that you return for years and years :lol:

Korpiklaani
10-17-2012, 09:56 AM
I honestly think it's too little. You should have used more swears to really show your anger, and then make "yo mamma jokes" at the end. Yo mamma jokes solve everything.

Pony
10-17-2012, 11:30 AM
I'd send it as is.

Muddy
10-17-2012, 01:20 PM
They could still advise me as to what they think the problem is and at least offer the butt-rape rates to take a look and repair/replace it. They haven't done that.

Why? It's out of warranty... They didn't get into bed with you for life over a $200 purchase.. You bought it, you didn't use it, it's out of warranty, it's over... No manufacturer is going to treat you any differently.. Can you imagine how many crack pot nutzo emails they get in a day from people like you? :lol:

Acid Trip
10-17-2012, 02:47 PM
I say send it. I doubt anything will come of it but at least the person who reads it will get a laugh or two.

Hal-9000
10-17-2012, 02:51 PM
To Panasonic customer service:

It's been 6 days since your last response. Do you have any intention of advising me regarding the issue that I'm having with the bd85 to my satisfaction? I was forced to buy a brand new LG 3d bluray player instead to replace it. The LG works beautifully. Since the useless warranty on your product has expired and I have a little experience in electronics testing, I'm going to be disassembling your non working product and seeing if I can adjust the potentiometers of the bluray optical drive in an effort to get the bluray player to play blurays. Furthermore, I will be advising everyone I know to avoid Panasonic products, since it seems your products are made to a lower standard and your customer service doesn't care enough about your own brand's reputation to be bothered to help someone who has a genuine issue with one of your products.

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

it's ok now :tup:

and Muddy's right...they'll file out of warranty complaints right beside the toilet paper.

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Why? It's out of warranty... They didn't get into bed with you for life over a $200 purchase.. You bought it, you didn't use it, it's out of warranty, it's over... No manufacturer is going to treat you any differently.. Can you imagine how many crack pot nutzo emails they get in a day from people like you? :lol:

I think a company should care when someone's telling them that their product or service isn't up to snuff. You put it out there hoping it reflects back on you. Your products and services define you and your business. Sure, I'm certain they get some incredibly infeasible and even ridiculous requests and demands, but that wasn't coming from me. I wasn't asking them for a replacement out of warranty, or even a free repair, just some advice on what my options were. They couldn't even give me that? Is that really that hard?

Is it crazy for me to believe that they should give a shit? When it's their product that's busted? Call me crazy for thinking people and companies should care, but I do. Even over the little things. I think when you don't care you get shit as a result everywhere. And you can see it in the news. All of the crap in this world is the result of people believing they don't have to care. If you don't believe you have to care, then you're wrong, and whoever taught you that you didn't have to care was wrong too. But that's ok. Call me crazy for believing what I do. Everything comes back round full circle. Sooner or later, I'll be proven right.

[-(

Goofy
10-17-2012, 10:07 PM
I think a company should care when someone's telling them that their product or service isn't up to snuff. You put it out there hoping it reflects back on you. Your products and services define you and your business. Sure, I'm certain they get some incredibly infeasible and even ridiculous requests and demands, but that wasn't coming from me. I wasn't asking them for a replacement out of warranty, or even a free repair, just some advice on what my options were. They couldn't even give me that? Is that really that hard?

Is it crazy for me to believe that they should give a shit? When it's their product that's busted? Call me crazy for thinking people and companies should care, but I do. Even over the little things. I think when you don't care you get shit as a result everywhere. And you can see it in the news. All of the crap in this world is the result of people believing they don't have to care. If you don't believe you have to care, then you're wrong, and whoever taught you that you didn't have to care was wrong too. But that's ok. Call me crazy for believing what I do. Everything comes back round full circle. Sooner or later, I'll be proven right.

[-(

:empathy:

I'd send it just to see if they reply :tup:

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Oh, I sent it already. I took the vulgarities out before I did it. It looked more like Hal's version, only I sent it before Hal posted his edit.

Hal-9000
10-17-2012, 10:16 PM
:sad2: always a bridesmaid, never a bride

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2012, 10:20 PM

If I had seen your version beforehand, I would have used it. I think you phrased the few things you changed a bit better than I did.

minz
10-17-2012, 10:22 PM

:empathy: Be grateful marriage is overrated anyway :lol:

Goofy
10-17-2012, 10:27 PM
I would have gone with:

Dear Pana "not so" sonic Customer *cough* service............ fuck you, i bought an LG

Too subtle? :-k

Hal-9000
10-17-2012, 10:54 PM
If I had seen your version beforehand, I would have used it. I think you phrased the few things you changed a bit better than I did.

:oops: thanks mang

Hal-9000
10-17-2012, 10:56 PM
I would have gone with:

Dear Pana "not so" sonic Customer *cough* service............ fuck you, i bought an LG

Too subtle? :-k

:lol:

Dear Panasonic,

I purchased one of your POS items and homeless people won't even take it when I offer.

Kindly lick my sweaty nuts,
a valued customer

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2012, 10:56 PM
:lol: