PDA

View Full Version : Hayden Panettiere: Fans Ask How I Have Sex With My Much-Taller Man

Teh One Who Knocks
04-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/vQAVX.jpg

No boundaries for Hayden Panettiere's fans!

During her Tuesday appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the Scream 4 star opened up about the very personal question curious folks ask most--regarding her much taller Ukranian heavyweight boxer boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko.

"He is quite a bit bigger than me," the 5'1" starlet, 21, said of her 6'6" beau, 35.

"I get the prudest people coming up to me and they're like, 'Does it work?' Yeah, it works. We find a way," the Heroes alum said.

DeGeneres, 53, couldn't believe fans would ask Panettiere about her sex life. "I know what you're talking about, but I'm in shock!"

"Where there is a will, there is a way!" Panettiere quipped about sex with Klitschko. She began dating Klitschko after her February 2009 breakup with her 33-year-old Heroes co-star Milo Ventimiglia.

"[The people who ask me how sex works with my boyfriend] are very conservative people most of the time but that just have to know," she explained. "Like, 'I have to know, I just have to ask you this question. I'm really sorry but…'"

DeGeneres said such personal questions were "crazy and rude," but Panettiere defended the TMI-queries: "I don't mind it."

Godfather
04-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Pics Hayden... we need 'em

RBP
04-12-2011, 09:39 PM
You know he just destroys that shit. And she loves it. :lol:

DemonGeminiX
04-12-2011, 09:49 PM
She's licking his abs when he's on top and inside of her.

Deepsepia
04-13-2011, 05:35 PM
So many great pr0n title you can imagine for these two . . . I vote for "Lick my Klitschko"

Muddy
04-13-2011, 05:42 PM
I'd hammer her till her teeth rattled..

Hal-9000
04-13-2011, 10:57 PM
that would be one celeb sex video, that I would pay money for

Hayden is looking better every year.

Noilly Pratt
04-14-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm 6'2" and my wife is 5'. Where there's a will, there's a way!

Godfather
04-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Yeah it's not terribly uncommon... where is Hayden that a large size difference is so shocking!?! I'd like to know who these oddball fans are really

I have a buddy who is at least 6'4" and his gf has to be over a foot shorter... maybe it is ok to ask :-k

Noilly Pratt
04-14-2011, 04:25 PM
It also depends on if the person is short or tall in the upper or lower torso. I'm all upper so I can't fit into econobox cars.