PDA

View Full Version : Scottish mum films UFO hovering in the sky above her home

Teh One Who Knocks
10-19-2012, 10:50 AM
The Sun

http://imageshack.us/a/img839/204/nightpic1603817a.jpg

A STUNNED Scottish family believe they saw a UFO hovering in the sky above their home last Saturday.

Morag Ritchie, 50, woke up to see strange lights floating in the air over fields behind her cottage in Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire.

Glowing orbs were flickering in the distance on an unidentified object in the early hours of Saturday morning.

The grandmother-of-two was so shocked she woke up her family at 2am to show them.

And her daughter Cara’s fiance Scott Bower, 24, even managed to film the strange sighting.

Morag said: “I woke up in the early hours of Saturday morning and just seemed to be drawn to look out of the window.

“Our house is quite rural so I don’t close my bedroom curtains. I like to have them open.

“I saw these lights and thought they looked very strange.

“I went through and got my daughter’s fiance and he came to have a look. He was shocked. He went outside to film it. There was no noise - just silence.

“There was a sequence of lights flickering and occasionally a light shot out from it.

“I eventually went back to bed and woke up a few hours later and it was still there in the same spot.

“I’ve never seen anything like it before.”

The mother-of-seven, who is well known in the community for battling for fishermen’s rights as a Cod Crusader, initially thought that it might be Chinese Lanterns.

But the lights stayed hovering in the same area for several hours.

She said her fisherman husband Stephen, 53, was a paranormal sceptic but was now keen to investigate the strange sighting.

Morag eventually managed to get back to sleep and when she woke up at 7am the unidentified object had disappeared.

She added: “Five of us saw it here and it would be great to know if anyone else in the community saw it too.

“There could be thousands of explanations, but I haven’t seen anything quite like that before.”

She added: “I wasn’t scared but I am a bit apprehensive now and very, very curious to find out what it was.”

PorkChopSandwiches
10-19-2012, 03:28 PM
no video :(

Godfather
10-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Sell phone cameras have 8mp these days, and yet every one of this reports is pixelated as shit :lol:

redred
10-19-2012, 03:41 PM
scottish check
night time check

she was drunk

ufo fail

Muddy
10-19-2012, 03:59 PM
ooooo.. :lol: