PDA

View Full Version : Father charged with stabbing son over last beer

Teh One Who Knocks
10-19-2012, 11:43 AM
By Jeff Bobo - The Kingsport Times-News

http://i.imgur.com/tUw0d.jpg

ROGERSVILLE — Police say a Hawkins County father stabbed his son twice in the leg with a kitchen knife during an argument over who would get the last beer in the house.

Friday night, Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office Deputies Wesley Seals and Sam Wilhoit were dispatched to the Hawkins County Memorial Hospital emergency room to speak to stabbing victim Brandon Justin Crabtree, 21, 117 Fugate St., Rogersville.

Crabtree told the deputies he and his father, Timothy Allen Crabtree, 45, 102 Bowlin Lane, Lot 5, Rogersville, were “having drinks” together that night at the father’s residence when they began arguing over who would get the last beer.

“Brandon stated the argument turned physical, and at that time he realized he had been stabbed,” Seals stated in his report. “Brandon stated he then had his brother take him to the emergency room.”

Brandon Crabtree was treated for stab wounds to the leg.

Seals and Wilhoit then went to speak to Timothy Crabtree.

“Timothy stated that they had been drinking and got into an altercation when Brandon got out of control, pushed him to the ground, and started assaulting him,” Wilhoit stated in his report. “Timothy stated he grabbed a kitchen knife that was laying on the kitchen counter and stabbed his son twice in the leg to get him off of him.”

The father also had scratches on both sides of his face, while the son had scratches to his face and chest along with the stab wounds.

Timothy Crabtree was charged with aggravated domestic assault, a felony, and Brandon Crabtree was charged with misdemeanor domestic assault.

Both were released from jail Saturday afternoon and will be arraigned in Hawkins County Sessions Court on Oct. 29.

Griffin
10-19-2012, 11:55 AM
My kids learned long ago not to drink my last beer.

deebakes
10-19-2012, 02:01 PM
:rip:

Muddy
10-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Dont fuck around with the last beer, Punk! :x

PorkChopSandwiches
10-19-2012, 03:07 PM
My kids learned long ago not to drink my last beer.

Exactly, if you're in my house you better not take my last beer, thats your queue to go get more