PDA

View Full Version : Boy finds whiskey in Mountain Dew

Teh One Who Knocks
10-22-2012, 10:46 AM
by ZAHID ARAB / KING 5 News

http://i.imgur.com/opRYQ.gif

A 13-year-old in Shoreline said he took a swig of his Mountain Dew and it turned out to be whiskey. His parents say the bottle was sealed and looked legit.

“Except for the color it looks like a fully functional Mountain Dew,” said Marie Grant, mother.

Marcus Olson immediately spit it out.

“It tasted a little bitter. It didn’t taste like Mountain Dew at all,” he said.

His mother said her son drank at least a shot. Grant is furious. She claims she’s only getting the run around from both Pepsi and the store where she bought it.

“They say well send us in a bottle, here’s some coupons for free Pepsi products and oops. Safeway, I got a letter from their human resources, and they say they aren’t accountable for anything. That it is a vendor issue and to deal with them,” said the mother.

The family fears other bottles might end up in the wrong hands and go unnoticed.

“And you have a staggering 8-year-old down the road,” said Grant.

The family plans to stop buying Mountain Dew.

“Especially for my 13-year-old,” said Grant.

The family said managers at the store examined the rest of the soda bottles, but didn't find any other irregularities.

Goofy
10-22-2012, 11:27 AM
Lucky bastard, that never happens to me :sad2:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-22-2012, 03:46 PM
There is no way that happened at the plant. Someone must have swapped and resealed it. Its not like they're bottling whisky in the same plant they bottle soda.

deebakes
10-22-2012, 10:33 PM
sweet :homer:

Jezter
10-23-2012, 10:43 AM
This sounds a little too impossible to be true. Like Porky said, whisky is not bottled in the same places as is soda in the first place... people trying to get easy money and their picture on paper in all sorts of manners these days. Seesh.

redred
10-23-2012, 10:57 AM
i'm still waiting to find cocaine in a bag of sugar :sad2:

DemonGeminiX
10-23-2012, 11:15 AM
i'm still waiting to find cocaine in a bag of sugar :sad2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDnR6Px-co