PDA

View Full Version : Interesting angle on Benghazi

FBD
10-24-2012, 06:15 PM
Basically, they knew of the attack within minutes, hours tops...we all know that much,

but why was it a CIA safe house? (so it wasnt the embassy?) Ambassador was in a meeting with Turkish Amb - and so, how do you think we're getting guns to ~al quaeda in syria (=rebels against assad) - more gunrunning!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/treason-and-possible-prison-beck-breaks-down-obamas-lying-on-libya-in-fiery-segment/

Now we have [the] beginning of the truth on Benghazi. Five days into the Benghazi scandal, when no one was saying anything, I presented a theory…I told you that [Ambassador Stevens] was involved in running guns, and he was running guns to al-Qaeda in Libya, and he was running guns through Turkey into Syria. And whether it was a deal that went bad, I don’t know, but that’s what happened. And the White House knew…And while everyone else was arguing about whether it was a videotape or not, we were furthering the story.

Today we have evidence that is staggering. We now have a memo posted [at] TheBlaze…to the White House two hours after the attacks began. Last night on the TV show I laid it out again…exactly what happened, when. At 1:00, or 12:54 in the afternoon on September 11, the White House was warned that somebody was watching the Benghazi safe house– and so you know, do not let any member of the press get away with calling this an embassy safe house. It is not. It was a CIA safe house. Now why, in the most dangerous place in one of the most dangerous parts of the world, on Sept. 11…why would he be at a CIA safe house? …We now know he was having dinner with the general counsel of Turkey.
An hour after that, the Turkish ambassador leaves through the front door and the front gate, unmolested. Now you tell me– why was the Turkish general counsel there? …Why was it so important on Sept. 11 to go to the most dangerous city, into a CIA safe house?

An hour after he leaves, the fight begins. We now know that the White House– somebody, the military, somebody, sent a drone. So there was a live video feed of what was going on. They’re watching it in the State Department, they’re watching it at the Pentagon, they’re watching it at Langley, and they’re watching it in the Situation Room. At 5:00 in the afternoon, Leon Panetta has a meeting with the president of the United States. The first email comes at 4:05. So the Secretary of Defense arrives at the White House to have a meeting with the president 55 minutes after the Situation Room and everybody else gets an email saying, ‘Libya, the safe house is under attack.”

“This is why the White House covered, because our ambassador was killed by [guys] we were running guns to, and we are still running guns today.”

Muddy
10-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Thanks, Sertes..

FBD
10-24-2012, 06:20 PM
:lol: were you even around when Sertes was?

Muddy
10-24-2012, 06:37 PM

I may have been... :-k

Goofy
10-24-2012, 06:48 PM

He probably infracted him at AS more than once :mrgreen:

FBD
10-24-2012, 06:52 PM
:lol: AS seems like forever ago

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2012, 06:59 PM
Thanks, Sertes..

:slap:

DON'T SAY HIS NAME!!!! IT'S LIKE A MATING CALL!!! HE'LL SHOW UP, DAMMIT!!!!

:x

RBP
10-24-2012, 07:07 PM
beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice. 8-[

FBD
10-24-2012, 07:35 PM
:lol: well, this is the information age and it moves faster every day - who's going to actually be surprised that our government is running around arming some group fighting against another? (and are subsequently lying about it) How many times has that happened already?

perrhaps
10-24-2012, 08:06 PM

DON'T SAY HIS NAME!!!! IT'S LIKE A MATING CALL!!! HE'LL SHOW UP, DAMMIT!!!!

:x

Nah! Joey B has warned him off.

Can you prove the Government DIDN'T order them planes to fly into them buildings and field?

Muddy
10-24-2012, 08:07 PM
steveGMU,steveGMU,steveGMU

perrhaps
10-24-2012, 08:34 PM
steveGMU,steveGMU,steveGMU

And, his pics!:lwank:

lost in melb.
10-24-2012, 11:01 PM

Think - Oysters