PDA

View Full Version : Two Young Children Found Stabbed to Death in Illinois Home

RBP
11-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Officials have charged a Naperville, Ill., woman with first-degree murder after finding a 7-year-old boy and a 5-year-old girl stabbed to death in an Illinois home.

The two children had been in the care of the suspect, Elzbieta Plackowska, 40, according to the DuPage County State's Attorney's Office. The office promised more information on the case after Plackowska's bond hearing, scheduled for 8 a.m. in Wheaton, Ill.

In addition to finding the two children found slashed and stabbed to death during a well-being check to the house in Naperville at around 10:15 p.m. on Tuesday, police found two dead dogs in the home that also were stabbed, ABC News' Chicago station WLS-TV reported.

Police said there was no reason to believe that any additional suspects were at large.

One of the children was a student at Brookdale Elementary School.

School principal Mary Howicz released the following statement: "It is with great sadness that we inform you that the Brookdale community mourns the loss of one of our kindergarten students, who passed away last night. The district's crisis team is in place this morning to support students and staff as they cope with this news."

The deaths came less than a week after a New York City nanny stabbed the two young children who she was entrusted to care for.

The children's mother returned home to find her two young children dead, then watched helplessly as the nanny knifed herself in the throat and slit her wrists, according to police. The nanny is alive, but still in the hospital.

:huh:

Acid Trip
11-01-2012, 02:15 PM
:wtf:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-01-2012, 04:06 PM
what the fuck

deebakes
11-02-2012, 01:04 AM
:wtf2:

Shady
11-02-2012, 07:07 AM
This shit gets even weirder. From the stories I was reading apparently the babysitter thought the two kids were possessed by demons. Her father had passed away a short while ago and she was showing signs of mental distress. This is just fucked up though.

I've lived in this town for most of my life and I'll say this, when it rains it fucking pours crazy. Not a lot of crazy shit goes down in Naperville, pretty boring but when something happens like this, its just off the charts batshit crazy.