PDA

View Full Version : Officers ask man if he was smoking marijuana; he obliges, shows all

Teh One Who Knocks
11-01-2012, 09:52 PM
NW Florida Daily News

NICEVILLE - A man was arrested on a drug charge after residents complained two men were sitting on the balcony of their apartment smoking marijuana.

On Oct. 25 two Niceville Police officers went to a 300 Kazmira Court unit to discuss a complaint about marijuana-smoking. When they got out of their cruiser, the officer who wrote the arrest report noticed the aroma of burning marijuana. A witness said two men were smoking on an upstairs balcony.

The two went upstairs and found one of the men. They asked about the marijuana and he told them there was a smoking pipe insde his residence and gave officers permission to retrieve it. He invited them in and took them to a bedroom, where he displayed a lock box on a closet floor. He placed the box on the bed , opened it and stepped back. The officers saw a glass pipe with what they suspected was burned marijuana, and a grinder with a green, leafy substance they also believed was marijuana.

The man admitted they belonged to him.

For his cooperation, the man was cited for narcotic equipment possession. His court date is Nov. 20.

The report did not indicate if a second man was charged.

redred
11-01-2012, 09:58 PM
:shrug: at least he came clean

RBP
11-01-2012, 09:58 PM
brilliant!

Shady
11-02-2012, 07:10 AM
Warrant, you dumb motherfucker.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-02-2012, 03:03 PM
:facepalm:

FBD
11-02-2012, 03:15 PM
some people get so complacent about it they forget its still technically illegal. last time I was at a show down in new haven there were all kinds of people tokin right on the sidewalk, then about 45 minutes after the blaze fest, a cop car comes pulling around, everyone was already inside watching the next band :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Out here a lot of the shows will give you a wristband (if you show your recommendation) and they let you burn is designated areas. Cops all over, but as long as you're where you are supposed to be, its a non-issue.

FBD
11-02-2012, 03:30 PM
interesting. I was surprised a few years ago when I went to see aussie pink floyd there was plenty of little burn groups, and enough police & state police (iirc) around...but they didnt bother anyone.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Its really a non-issue out here at concerts for the most part anyway. Sometimes you will get some dick staff pro that will give you shit at an indoor venue because you arent supposed to be "smoking" indoors. I try to explain to them thats a law for cigarettes :lol:

FBD
11-02-2012, 04:05 PM
:lol:

Hal-9000
11-02-2012, 05:18 PM
I was out camping years ago ( I was 17 ) and we met up with a couple from New York state. The guy pulls out an ounce bag on our picnic table and starts rolling, me and my buddies freak! :lol: Put that away, go in the tent! Hide it!!!!

Him and his wife thought that was cute until we explained that he can go to jail for possession in Alberta depending on the quantity..