PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Bynes Addresses Erratic Behavior: "I'm Not Troubled..I'm a Multi-Millionare"

Teh One Who Knocks
11-02-2012, 04:11 PM
By Melissa Noble - OK Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/oTSK4.jpg

Amanda Bynes endured a few rough months this year.

She was charged with several hit and runs, a DUI, a few charges for driving with a suspended license, was snapped smoking from a pipe in the back of her car and holed up in a dressing room for two hours in L.A.

None of us should spend any time worrying about Amanda's well-being, however. She wants us to know she's doing fantastic and has the bank account to prove it.

In the wake of a particularly negative story this week — a magazine claimed the actress wandered around a tanning salon naked — Amanda released a statement to Us Weekly as a rebuttal.

"I'm not 'troubled.' I don't get naked in public. I'm 26, a multi-millionaire, retired. Please respect my privacy," she said.

Amanda rose to fame at ten years old on Nickelodean's All That. She then went on to star in Hairspray and Easy A before retiring from acting in 2011. She moved from L.A. to NYC in September with hopes of pursuing a fashion design career.

DemonGeminiX
11-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Hell, I could be a multi-millionaire and I still wouldn't do half of the stupid shit this idiot bitch does.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-02-2012, 04:15 PM
:wank:

RBP
11-02-2012, 04:25 PM
I bet she's a wild fuck ... js

Hal-9000
11-02-2012, 04:31 PM
What in hell did she do to earn the multi-millions? :lol: I only know her from the news stories here...

PorkChopSandwiches
11-02-2012, 04:39 PM
She was a child actor (disney or Nick) and then had a few sitcoms when she got older

Acid Trip
11-02-2012, 04:54 PM
What in hell did she do to earn the multi-millions? :lol: I only know her from the news stories here...

One of her last jobs was one of main characters in the movie "Easy A".