PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC: Romney Campaign is Racist For Responding to Obama "Revenge" Comment

Teh One Who Knocks
11-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Katie Pavlich - News Editor, Townhall

Last week, President Obama said "voting is the best revenge" during his closing argument. In response, Mitt Romney said people should "vote for love of country," not revenge. Now, MSNBC is actually arguing that the Romney campaign is racist for responding to Obama's "revenge" comments and that Romney is the one pushing a theme of revenge.

MSNBC's Chris Matthews, unaware that President Obama was the originator of the phrase "voting is the best revenge," accused Mitt Romney of starting it because of racial animosity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBsqA3QdbHo

First of all, Chris Matthews is ignorant in this situation and doesn't realize Obama started the whole "revenge" controversy. Second, Matthews and Alex Wagner try to paint the Romney campaign as desperate in the clip above, but their own efforts to turn Romney's response to Obama's comments into a racial controversy is really where the desperation lies. According to Matthews and Wagner, responding Obama's own words is now racist, how predictable.

RBP
11-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Does anyone besides my mother watch MSNBC anyway?

DemonGeminiX
11-05-2012, 04:05 PM
I used to watch msnbc. I started watching the other cable news stations because their female anchors were all hotter.

Muddy
11-05-2012, 07:24 PM
I like the business biography type shows on cnbc..