PDA

View Full Version : Wife runs husband over during political argument

Teh One Who Knocks
11-12-2012, 08:29 PM
By Steve Stout - CBS 5 Arizona

http://i.imgur.com/bcIuq.jpg

GILBERT, AZ (CBS5) -

A Gilbert man was in critical condition and his wife under arrest after she allegedly ran him over with the family SUV on Saturday night during an argument over the presidential election, according to Gilbert Police.

Holly Solomon was arrested on charges of domestic violence and aggravated assault charges after she chased her 36-year-old husband in their Jeep SUV through a parking lot near Gilbert Road and Vaughn Avenue before pinning him between the SUV and a curb, according to Jesse Sanger of the Gilbert Police Department

Sanger said Solomon, 28, argued with her husband over his lack of political involvement and that she believed her family would suffer under a second term of Pres. Barack Obama.

Witnesses told police they heard yelling and saw Solomon get behind the wheel of the Jeep and chase her husband through the parking lot. Sanger said the husband eventually stopped behind a light pole while Solomon drove around him numerous times.

Her husband tried to run toward Gilbert Road but was caught by Solomon in the Jeep, Sanger said.

Officers said they didn't believe Solomon was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time.

DemonGeminiX
11-12-2012, 08:32 PM
See? These types of stories just reinforce my belief that I really need to stay single for the rest of my life.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Or marry a man

redred
11-12-2012, 08:50 PM
or just don't say you're going to vote obama

DemonGeminiX
11-12-2012, 08:51 PM
I'm gonna pull an RBP and frequent prostitutes.

FBD
11-12-2012, 08:52 PM
:lol:

crazy bitches

redred
11-12-2012, 08:53 PM
I'm gonna pull an RBP and frequent prostitutes.

and take more naps?

Hal-9000
11-12-2012, 09:06 PM
"....argued with her husband over his lack of political involvement."

and it was that one vote that got Obama elected :lol:

redred
11-12-2012, 09:16 PM
"....argued with her husband over his lack of political involvement."

and it was that one vote that got Obama elected :lol:

Just don't tell FBD :lol:

Hal-9000
11-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Just don't tell FBD :lol:

I'd actually love to see a huge vote tampering scandal in the US and how they'd handle it.

Does second runner up get in no matter what? :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-12-2012, 09:23 PM
I'd actually love to see a huge vote tampering scandal in the US and how they'd handle it.

Does second runner up get in no matter what? :lol:

We had one with Bush/Gore at the end of the day individual votes don't mean shit, the powers that be will put into office who they choose. They just like to make you think you have a say so you dont revolt.

Hal-9000
11-12-2012, 09:30 PM
We had one with Bush/Gore at the end of the day individual votes don't mean shit, the powers that be will put into office who they choose. They just like to make you think you have a say so you dont revolt.

Yes I'm aware of Florid-gate :lol:

so you're saying that the polling stations are just for show...kind of a make-work project to keep the common man down? :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-12-2012, 09:57 PM
absolutely

Hal-9000
11-12-2012, 10:02 PM
I liked the vid from the last election...

Person steps up to the polling station, lever for Obama, lever for the other guy. Person goes to hit the 'other' lever, big Black Panther scowls at him.....another vote for Obama :lol:

Hugh_Janus
11-12-2012, 10:12 PM
you do realise that this is a woman driver.... so it may not be intentional :-k

:dance:

Hal-9000
11-12-2012, 10:42 PM
you do realise that this is a woman driver.... so it may not be intentional :-k

:dance:

:qft:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-12-2012, 11:15 PM
:lol: