PDA

View Full Version : RANT TIME.

Korpiklaani
11-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Ok, so why the fuck do men like boobs and vagina? I mean like, look at the vagina, it looks like the sand pit from fucking starwars. And boobs? All they do is bounce. They all look the same, besides different sizes, and then straight men are all like "OMG I WANNA SEE HER WITH HER TOP OFF". LIKE DONT YOU HAVE AN IMAGINATION? JUST LOOK AT THE OUTLINE OF THEM ON THE SHIRT, THROW SOME NIPPLES ON THERE AND BAM, BOOBS. Going back to the vagina, its probably the most disgusting thing on the human body, it has 4 sets of lips or whatever, 2 holes (kinda cool actually), and when you spread it out, it looks like its a demon monster screaming for air. I would NEVER put my tongue any where near that thing. And then titty fucking. WTF ARE YOU ACCOMPLISHING BY DOING THIS, WHAT, "OHH IMMA CUM CUZ MAH DICK IS RIDIN UP YER BOOBS." REALLY? YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT DOING THIS. And then "OH LOOK AT DAT ASS" SAME THING WITH BOOBS, LOOK AT THE OUTLINE, PLACE A BUTTCRACK, AND BAM. And most women now a days wear skin tight jeans, so its even MORE EASY to tell!

AM I FUCKING RIGHT?

Korpiklaani
11-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Oh wait, this isnt the gay forum I go on. Ooops.

Hugh_Janus
11-12-2012, 10:40 PM
boobies are great :slap:

Hugh_Janus
11-12-2012, 10:42 PM
and bras are deceiving, the nipples differ greatly.... some suck, others are awesome

vaginas.... some are horrendous, I agree and I don't understand tittyfucking either TBH

Hugh_Janus
11-12-2012, 10:43 PM
and boobies are great still :slap:

Hal-9000
11-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Ok, so why the fuck do men like boobs and vagina? I mean like, look at the vagina, it looks like the sand pit from fucking starwars. And boobs? All they do is bounce. They all look the same, besides different sizes, and then straight men are all like "OMG I WANNA SEE HER WITH HER TOP OFF". LIKE DONT YOU HAVE AN IMAGINATION? JUST LOOK AT THE OUTLINE OF THEM ON THE SHIRT, THROW SOME NIPPLES ON THERE AND BAM, BOOBS. Going back to the vagina, its probably the most disgusting thing on the human body, it has 4 sets of lips or whatever, 2 holes (kinda cool actually), and when you spread it out, it looks like its a demon monster screaming for air. I would NEVER put my tongue any where near that thing. And then titty fucking. WTF ARE YOU ACCOMPLISHING BY DOING THIS, WHAT, "OHH IMMA CUM CUZ MAH DICK IS RIDIN UP YER BOOBS." REALLY? YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT DOING THIS. And then "OH LOOK AT DAT ASS" SAME THING WITH BOOBS, LOOK AT THE OUTLINE, PLACE A BUTTCRACK, AND BAM. And most women now a days wear skin tight jeans, so its even MORE EASY to tell!

AM I FUCKING RIGHT?

No.

In other news, I read that ghey people can be deprogrammed back to normal with a combination of psychotropic drugs and religion. I'll see if I can get your name on the list.

minz
11-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Hugh loves boobies so much he now has his own pair. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-12-2012, 10:48 PM
No.

In other news, I read that ghey people can be deprogrammed back to normal with a combination of psychotropic drugs and religion. I'll see if I can get your name on the list.

http://i.imgur.com/R8zfT.jpg

Hal-9000
11-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Hershey Hwy, Pennsylvania :lol:

Lambchop
11-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Boobs tell you that your potential sperm vessel has the ability to provide nourishment to your offspring. Unfortunately big men develop similar features which can be confusing when searching for a mate.

Hal-9000
11-12-2012, 11:21 PM
That's EXACTLY why women boobs are so attractive...because they're not man boobs.

Muddy
11-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Have you ever had your hormone levels tested, Korps?

PorkChopSandwiches
11-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Muddy will direct you to the nearest church for a spiritual cleansing

Muddy
11-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Muddy will direct you to the nearest church for a spiritual cleansing

And Porky will direct you through the gates of hell.. :lol:

Lambchop
11-12-2012, 11:29 PM
While I'll direct you to the nearest spa for a colon cleansing.

Hugh_Janus
11-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Hugh loves boobies so much he now has his own pair. :lol:

:willie:

RBP
11-12-2012, 11:34 PM

AM I FUCKING RIGHT?

You never look at a man and wonder what his cock is like or what his ass looks like naked? :roll:

Hugh_Janus
11-12-2012, 11:37 PM
You never look at a man and wonder what his cock is like or what his ass looks like naked? :roll:

are you implying you do? :-k

http://www.crf2.com/images/smilies/mooning.gif

RBP
11-12-2012, 11:39 PM
I have been impressed by cocks before. Some are awesome looking and some are gross, same thing with women's parts, which was my point.

Muddy
11-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Im out.

RBP
11-12-2012, 11:42 PM
Im out.

of the closet? :-s

Hal-9000
11-12-2012, 11:49 PM
what was it on American Horror Story?

Aversion/Conversion therapy

:lol:

RBP
11-12-2012, 11:50 PM
what was it on American Horror Story?

Aversion/Conversion therapy

:lol:

I have no idea what that post means :dunno:

Lambchop
11-12-2012, 11:51 PM
It's only gay to suck a sausage if you swallow the gravy. Trust me, I do it all the time.

Hal-9000
11-12-2012, 11:55 PM
I have no idea what that post means :dunno:

on this TV show....do you have TV in Chicago btw? :lol:

It's 1964 and a woman is locked up in this freaky sanitarium run by a depraved nun, because the woman is a lesbian. A freaky psychologist, (ironically played by a real life gay guy) is trying the Clockwork Orange treatment on the girl by injecting her with drugs, then showing her pictures of women in various stages of undress while the drug makes her vomit.

You must have read a post or two by me on the subject before....being gay is hardwired into your physiology, it's not something you can cleanse out or program out of people :lol:

I was going for a cultural reference joke coupled with my own beliefs and it dropped like a lead balloon :coat:

Hal-9000
11-12-2012, 11:56 PM
It's only gay to suck a sausage if you swallow the gravy. Trust me, I do it all the time.

:hand: It's only gay if the cock up your ass is not your own.

RBP
11-12-2012, 11:57 PM
on this TV show....do you have TV in Chicago btw? :lol:

It's 1964 and a woman is locked up in this freaky sanitarium run by a depraved nun, because the woman is a lesbian. A freaky psychologist, (ironically played by a real life gay guy) is trying the Clockwork Orange treatment on the girl by injecting her with drugs, then showing her pictures of women in various stages of undress while the drug makes her vomit.

You must have read a post or two by me on the subject before....being gay is hardwired into your physiology, it's not something you can cleanse out or program out of people :lol:

I was going for a cultural reference joke coupled with my own beliefs and it dropped like a lead balloon :coat:

1964? :-s

What am I, Dennis Miller?

Hal-9000
11-13-2012, 12:00 AM
1964? :-s

What am I, Dennis Miller?

The show is airing now, scenes take place in 1964 :lol: The funny/sad thing is that doctors treated gheyness like a disease...

oh fuddle duddle, I'm not explaining any further :lol:

RBP
11-13-2012, 12:01 AM
The show is airing now, scenes take place in 1964 :lol: The funny/sad thing is that doctors treated gheyness like a disease...

oh fuddle duddle, I'm not explaining any further :lol:

:smokingpot:

Hal-9000
11-13-2012, 12:03 AM
:notyet,soon:

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 12:28 AM
This thread is full of win.

RBP
11-13-2012, 12:32 AM
answer my question dammit :x

DemonGeminiX
11-13-2012, 12:40 AM
I feel compelled to address this, statement by statement:

Ok, so why the fuck do men like boobs and vagina?

Because they're boobs and vagina, and we're men.

I mean like, look at the vagina, it looks like the sand pit from fucking starwars.

Point number 1: No they don't. They look like a blooming flower, or roast beef, or a fleshy credit card reader.

Point number 2: You came from one of those things... have a little more respect.

And boobs?

Yes, boobs.

All they do is bounce.

That's a good thing.

They all look the same, besides different sizes, and then straight men are all like "OMG I WANNA SEE HER WITH HER TOP OFF".

No, they don't. And yeah, we do, because they're boobs.

LIKE DONT YOU HAVE AN IMAGINATION?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEcLuVhRbkU

JUST LOOK AT THE OUTLINE OF THEM ON THE SHIRT, THROW SOME NIPPLES ON THERE AND BAM, BOOBS.

Bras do get in the way, mask their true size and shape, etc, etc, etc. P.S.: See above video.

Going back to the vagina, its probably the most disgusting thing on the human body, it has 4 sets of lips or whatever, 2 holes (kinda cool actually), and when you spread it out, it looks like its a demon monster screaming for air.

No, it's a warm, moist heaven. And we want to be inside it. P.S.: Don't forget... Like it or not, you came from that thing.

I would NEVER put my tongue any where near that thing.

Fair enough. Your loss. More for me.

And then titty fucking.

Yes, titty fucking.

WTF ARE YOU ACCOMPLISHING BY DOING THIS, WHAT, "OHH IMMA CUM CUZ MAH DICK IS RIDIN UP YER BOOBS."

Just another way to get off, and yeah.

REALLY?

Yep.

YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT DOING THIS.

Then don't watch. How the fuck did you get in here anyway? Get the fuck out, you fuckin' perv. This ain't no dime store peep show.

And then "OH LOOK AT DAT ASS" SAME THING WITH BOOBS, LOOK AT THE OUTLINE, PLACE A BUTTCRACK, AND BAM.

Again...

And most women now a days wear skin tight jeans, so its even MORE EASY to tell!

That's a good thing, but still... see above video.

AM I FUCKING RIGHT?

No.

RBP
11-13-2012, 12:50 AM
:lol: wow pwnage

Griffin
11-13-2012, 12:53 AM
Little Johnny and a little girl are playing. Little Johnny pulls down his shorts and says, "I have one of these and you don't."

The little girl starts crying and crying and runs home to her mother.

The next day Little Johnny and the girl are playing together again. Once again Little Johnny points to his private parts and says, "I have one of these and you don't."

But this time the little girl just keeps on playing.

"How come you're not crying today," asks Little Johnny.

"My mother told me," says the little girl, pulling up her dress, "that with one of these, I can get as many of those as I want."

RBP
11-13-2012, 12:54 AM
sad but fucking true

Muddy
11-13-2012, 12:57 AM
sad but fucking true

Why is that so sad?

Pony
11-13-2012, 01:01 AM
:smokingpot:

It's an awesome show, just starting season two. You should pick up season 1 and watch it between naps.

RBP
11-13-2012, 01:04 AM
Why is that so sad?

Because men are slaves to pussy? How is that good?

Muddy
11-13-2012, 01:11 AM
Because men are slaves to pussy? How is that good?

Because guys have more physical strength? Women would have No control over us barbarians without something to bargain with..

RBP
11-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Because guys have more physical strength? Women would have No control over us barbarians without something to bargain with..

That is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. please. Men are all rapists given the chance? really?

Muddy
11-13-2012, 01:33 AM
That is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. please. Men are all rapists given the chance? really?

I still don't know what your angle is, but I really am inclined to think you or someone you know has been what you perceive as unfairly treated in relation to gender bias. Really Homer, build a bridge and get over it.. You're like the Al Sharpton of 'mens rights'...

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 02:06 AM
Little Johnny and a little girl are playing. Little Johnny pulls down his shorts and says, "I have one of these and you don't."

The little girl starts crying and crying and runs home to her mother.

The next day Little Johnny and the girl are playing together again. Once again Little Johnny points to his private parts and says, "I have one of these and you don't."

But this time the little girl just keeps on playing.

"How come you're not crying today," asks Little Johnny.

"My mother told me," says the little girl, pulling up her dress, "that with one of these, I can get as many of those as I want."

Little girl is gonna be a slut someday, lol

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 02:08 AM
And @Demon:

Haha, I win.

Griffin
11-13-2012, 02:10 AM
Little girl is gonna be a slut someday, lol

aren't they all?...

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 02:12 AM
Well, I was going to mention something along those line, but I did not want to start at bitch fight amongst the girlies on here.

Griffin
11-13-2012, 02:19 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sDIQHm0S64A/TNRnD-uN4KI/AAAAAAAAAKk/atr1dDrO9K0/s1600/slap-bitch-demotivational-poster.jpg

DemonGeminiX
11-13-2012, 02:31 AM
And @Demon:

Haha, I win.

Actually... you don't. Sorry kid.

RBP
11-13-2012, 02:40 AM
I still don't know what your angle is, but I really am inclined to think you or someone you know has been what you perceive as unfairly treated in relation to gender bias. Really Homer, build a bridge and get over it.. You're like the Al Sharpton of 'mens rights'...

Great non-answer. You have no logical way to defend a stupid position so you attack the poster. Brilliant.

Why should we believe the feminist story line? It's a load of crap we've been fed for 40 years and it's about time we stood up and said "enough" already. What amazes me with you is that it is the exact same victimhood crap that we get from the blacks - thus your Al Sharpton comment. You don't buy the bullshit from them, but you buy it from the women's rights extremists. Huh?

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 03:04 AM
My reason for creating this topic was to make waves. I succeeded....

Griffin
11-13-2012, 03:08 AM
if at first you don't suckseed,

...suck harder and use more tongue.

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 03:11 AM
I always use tongue when they is a dick in my mouth. My tongue is like a tornado. I made a man climax in 56 seconds once. Either im good, or he was really fucking horny.

RBP
11-13-2012, 03:12 AM
My reason for creating this topic was to make waves. I succeeded....

But I am not sure that creating waves and forcing confrontation is a good thing.

Korpiklaani
11-13-2012, 03:18 AM
I like it.....

And just to let you in on the shit I said, this was all said at the Jerry show I went to today by the guy who was dating a gay stripper. I think im more down to earth than what I posted. Of course I know everything everyone posted in here. I know my species. We are attracted to anything that is covered up by clothes and can only see if we get sex......or rape. This is my humor.

RBP
11-13-2012, 04:06 AM
well that makes more sense, although I wonder how much is "staged" on a show like that.

Jezter
11-13-2012, 11:05 AM
I feel compelled to address this, statement by statement:

Because they're boobs and vagina, and we're men.

Point number 1: No they don't. They look like a blooming flower, or roast beef, or a fleshy credit card reader.

Point number 2: You came from one of those things... have a little more respect.

Yes, boobs.

That's a good thing.

No, they don't. And yeah, we do, because they're boobs.

Bras do get in the way, mask their true size and shape, etc, etc, etc. P.S.: See above video.

No, it's a warm, moist heaven. And we want to be inside it. P.S.: Don't forget... Like it or not, you came from that thing.

Fair enough. Your loss. More for me.

Yes, titty fucking.

Just another way to get off, and yeah.

Yep.

Then don't watch. How the fuck did you get in here anyway? Get the fuck out, you fuckin' perv. This ain't no dime store peep show.

Again...

That's a good thing, but still... see above video.

No.

Thank you sir. You saved me a lot of time! I fully approve of DGX's message! :tup: :brofist:

Muddy
11-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Great non-answer. You have no logical way to defend a stupid position so you attack the poster. Brilliant.

Why should we believe the feminist story line? It's a load of crap we've been fed for 40 years and it's about time we stood up and said "enough" already. What amazes me with you is that it is the exact same victimhood crap that we get from the blacks - thus your Al Sharpton comment. You don't buy the bullshit from them, but you buy it from the women's rights extremists. Huh?

:daisy: